chapter 3

After dinner I walked into the living room and popped down on the sofa stretching out a crossed it. Then when Alec and Magnus came in Magnus grabbed me by my arms and Alec pulled me up by my ankles. They sat done with me stretched out on there laps chairman meow settling down on my stomach.
        "See this is great" I said. Alec looked down at me "what do you mean?" He asked and I said "I have my family" he seemed confused by this "family?" He asked and I laughed "unless you don't count chairman meow as family" he said Magnus tapped his finger on my forehead so I looked up at him "who's your family" now I was confused "you guys and chairman meow" I said my brows furrowing in confusion "you think I'm family" asked Alec.

I realized my mistake "I... I just thought - I just thought that with you and Magnus that... That you would be family" I answered on the verge of tears but Alec keep pressing "why would you think of me as family do you think that all of Magnus's lovers are family even though they will never meet you? Didn't even know you existed." He didn't sound angry only curious "I never got to meet any of Magnus lovers either, but even if I had I wouldn't have thought they where family. Magnus and chairman meow are the only family I can remember" I explained.

"Then why do think of me as your family" I stifled then replied "because your nice and I like you better then I have ever liked any of Magnus's lovers before you. So I guess I just thought of you as a sort of second brother. But I guess I shouldn't have just assumed why would you want to be my brother I'm just an annoying little shadowhunter girl who didn't even know she was a shadowhunter till today." He nodded then before I could do anything he pulled me up and into his arms. Then Magnus was there taking both of us into his arms. When we pulled back I yawned and whispered "I'm going to bed night" as I walked off Magnus and Alec both called out a good night.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So this is just a small filler I'll start up on the next chapter right know but for now just suck up all the happy goodness of this chapter.
Stay inspired
-C