Prologue

Master hand floated in the middle of his space dimension.

"I'm so sick of nothing interesting happening!"thought Master hand.

"Maybe I'll look threw the dimensional portal again, not like there's anyone worth watching..."said Master Hand as he flew to the dimensional portal. He's done this for some time now since brother Crazy, wasn't around for company. He looked at countless universes but none seemed to interest him that much, until he stumbled onto some very interesting universes...."Interesting" he said aloud.

He saw a pair of plumbers fighting a giant turtle monster, a bounty hunter claiming her newest bounty, a large Gorilla fighting crocodiles, a medium sized dinosaur walking around a island,  strange powerful creatures that looked like a large mouse and a balloon, a kid with PSI powers, a boy in green fighting chickens?, a racer who just one the Grand Prix and a humanoid fox who was flying a space ship and a pink puff ball.

After hours of watching/stocking/spying , Master had learned all their names of the plumbers were Mario and Luigi, the gorilla name was Donkey Kong or DK for short, the dinosaurs name was Yoshi and he was from the same universe as Mario, Luigi and DK,  the bounty hunters name was Samus Arran, the strange creatures were called Pokemon and the mouse was called Pikachu and the balloon was called Jiggypuff, the kid with PSI was called Ness, the boy in green was called Link, the racer was called Captain Falcon, the humanoid fox's name was Fox McCloud and the  pink puff ball's name was Kirby.

Mater Hand was quite interested in these people. "Hmmm...any of these guys would make a interesting fight...but who?" he thought.

Then he realized why not have a fighting tournament with these guys and the winner will get to fight him. Then he waved his figure and areas appeared that were based of places for the soon to be combatants universes, and the crown jewel of them all the final destination were the winner would fight him.

  "EXCELLENT!"he said aloud.

He waved his figure again and created portals to take the combatants and bring them to his universe. He also created a herald to capture the combatants.

"Soon things be interesting..."

"Soon they will Duke it out!..."

"Soon things will be Smashing.."he thought to himself with pride.

To be continued...