Fox McCloud

Fox pro

"So what kind of mission is this?" Slippy asked egregiously. "We're investigating strange activity in the outer Corneria sector." Peppy replied. "Why again can't the cornerian government handle this? It's their sector after all." Falco complained. "Apparently, any pilots or investigation crews they send they lose contact with" I said continuing to fly in the great fox.

After a few minutes of flying we reached the location. "This is the area but I don't see..."I stopped when I saw the wreckage. "Oh my..."Slippy said. "What or who could've done this?" Peppy said. "I don't know but I don't like it..." I trailed off. "What's the plan?" Falco asked crossing his arms. Just before anyone could say anything, the sound of an explosion went off and the ship started rocking. "What was that?!" Slippy asked shocked.

"Something is outside." I said trying to keep my balance. "R.O.B! How damage have we taken?"Peppy asked. Then R.O.B. looked at the computer. "The Great Fox has taken 40% percent damage. Shields are at 50% percent damage. The thrusters have been damaged." R.O.B said looking at the computer. "Are the Ar-wings ok?" I asked already formulating a plan. "The Ar-Wings remain undamaged." R.O.B said. "You're not thinking what I'm thinking are you?" Peppy said with a stern look at me. "We have to confront whatever is out there!" I said with a serious tone. "We don't know what's out there Fox!"Slippy said concerned. I replied with: We don't have a choice, we're still ducks either way and we have to make sure that the Great Fox doesn't take anymore damage." And with that I rushed to the hanger bay.

A few minutes later we were off to confront whatever was attacking us. "I'm not seeing anything out here Fox." Falco said. "Stay alert, we don't know what we're dealing with out here." Peppy said through the radio. "Fox be careful out there." Slippy said with concern. "Relax Slippy, whatever's out there will handle it." I said trying to reassure him.

Just then a large explosion happened near the Ar-Wings. "At last we meet Fox McCloud. Leader of the Star Fox group..." said an unrecognizable voice from the radio. "Fox you ok? what's going on their?!" Falco asked. "Fox...we...losing.."Peppy 's voice came in but very staticky. Then a blast of energy knocked Falco's ship back. "FALCO!" I shouted with concern. Fox then tried to fly back to see if Falco was alright but was stopped by some form of a barrier.

"There will be no more interruptions.." said the attacker. "Where are you?" I asked in a stern way. "I am right here McCloud..." he then appeared right in front of me. To my shock he no only was not in a space craft but he floating on his own in space. "Who are you?" I asked shocked.

He then flew straight at me and punched through the glass hatchet. Before I had anytime to react, he then grabbed me and held me up to his face. " I am Hakai..." the being said as I was blacking out due to a lack of oxygen.