Yoshi

Yoshi pro

I was walking around Yoshi Island's beach when I heard an explosion.

"What was that?" I thought as I look to see what direction the explosion came from. Then I saw it was from Kong Island. But something was wrong, the barrels on the island don't typically explode that loudly and there's usually not that much smoke comes from them.

I decide to go investigate. I know the Kong's don't like unexpected visitors on their island or to get involved in mushroom kingdom stuff (unless it's sports, parties or, go karting) but this seems serious.

I then went to the docks and got a boat to get to the island. When I got to Kong Island I heard more explosions going off. I quickly ran to Donkey's treehouse hut only to see him unconscious and a man in a black cloak with gold restraints on his arms.

"It appears it's my lucky day, you saved me the trouble of looking for you dinosaur.." the figure said turning towards me. "Who are you and what do you want?" I said somewhat aggressively. "Who I am is Hakai and it's not what I want it's what my master wants." Hakai said bluntly.

He then teleports behind me attempting to hit me from behind. Luckily I egg rolled out of the way in time. I then tried throwing eggs at him but it did little damage. For a while I really dogged his attacks and attacked but he eventually caught on. "Enough of this nonsense..." he said coldly as the gold restraint on his arm turned into a whip. Then he grabbed me with the whip and threw me hard into a near by tree.

I was barely conscious when he walked up to me. " I thought this universes greatest champions would put up more of a fight..." he said as I was blacking out.