Donkey Kong (DK)

Donkey Kong's POV

I was relaxing in my tree house, everyone was gone doing there own thing.  Diddy and Dixie were on a date. Cranky was doing old people stuff and I was just relax-in in my tree house.

But then I got a phone from Princess Peach!?!? "Hello Peach..."I said. "I need your help..."she said worryingly. "I told you guys, if its not sports, kart or party related I'm not getting involved in Mushroom Kingdom business!" I said annoyed. "It's important!"she said a bit angrily. "Then why not have Mario and/or Luigi take care of it..."I replied. "BECAUSE THEIR THE ONES THAT NEED HELP!"she said at full anger. I was left a bit shocked from her out burst. "Did Bowser capture them?" I asked returning to my annoyed state. "They were captured, but not by Bowser..."she said and trailed off. "Who then?" I asked. "I don't know, but he captured Mario and Luigi quite easily." She said. "Uhhhhgggg....Look I'll look int-'' Then a crash came from the distance. "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!"She said in a worrying tone. "I'll call you back"I said and hanged up.

I swung threw the jungle to see what the explosion was from. When suddenly... I almost got shot by a laser. "Ahhh..." I said getting up. I was fine but the laser stung a bit. "Figures Master, wants a stupid Gorilla.." the mysterious figure said. " I'm guessing your the one who kidnapped the Mario bros..." I said crossing my arms. " In deed I did and your next!" It said. " Look bud, I don't know who you are or why you want any of us but, you better leave my jungle...NOW!!!" I said angrily.

But then he looked at me with a very dull expression on his face. " I don't have to listen anything you say!" He said deadpanned. He then shot me with a blinding lights and everything went black.