Luigi

Luigi's POV                                                     

I was still barely conscious after me and Mario were thrown into a wall by Hakai. I think Mario thought I was knock out. I saw my brother get up and try to fight Hakai but he was easily defeated by the him. I saw him grab Mario by the neck he said to him "I'll play my masters game for now, you two and the others may even be useful to me when my time comes but, for now you and your pathetic brother work for Master Hand..." then Mario went unconscious.

He then swung Mario over his shoulder with a grin on his face. He then looked at me. " I see your still conscious, no matter you'll be joining him as well." He then grabbed me a swung me over his shoulder like he did with Mario, I tried to move but I was so weak. I then looked at my brother, he looked pretty beat up and barely breathing. I thought of what Hakai said "others". He gone after or is going to kidnap others like me and my brother.

He walk threw a portal with me and Mario still on Hakai shoulders. " I'm back Master!"he yelled annoyed. "You were supposed to bring them back with minor injuries...!!!" a voice said, and the appeared a giant disembodied Hand. "Things got complicated" Hakai replied coldly.  "You almost killed them both" the Hand said angrily. "Uhhh....just put them both in the healing stasis/healing chamber until, the others are collected while I get everything else set up!" the giant Hand said annoyed and angry. "Yes, Master Hand."Hakai said.

After that, he dragged us both to this weird room that had at least 12 of those chamber-things Master Hand was talking about. "Yes...interesting aren't they..." he said and dropped us in the chambers and walked away out of the room.

I saw the chamber already starting to heal Mario. I was grateful for that. Then I started to lose consciousness, my eyes becoming heavy. My last thoughts  before becoming dozing off were what's going to happen to us and the 10 others who will end up here.