Chapter twelve.

Song of the chapter: See You Again - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth 

Alexandra's Pov. 

"It's hard for me two choose, whether to live or die. I mean, I should live and watch Hunter grow up, but I also want to be with my mom again. She died when I was eight." Sage says. 

"I'm so sorry." Sandy says. 

"What about Ryder? Don't you love him?" I ask. 

"I mean, yeah, I kinda do, but it's hard to love someone you barely know. It's hard to even be in relationship with someone if you barely know them. We are only technically together because I got pregnant with Hunter. We only planned to have sex for that one night, because Ava had just broke up with him and he was incredibly drunk at the party, and we promised never to speak about it again, but life definitely throws a lot of curve balls at you. Hunter was definitely that curve ball." She says chuckling a bit. 

"That's true. Violet was that curve ball for me." I say smiling.

"Wait. You just said Violet, are you having a girl?" Sage says as a big smile comes on her face. 

"Yeah, I'm having a girl." I say laughing a bit. 

"Guys, are time is almost up. We are gonna have to choose soon." Sandy says. 

"What do you mean?" Sage asks. 

"We are gonna have to choose whether to go back or move on, soon." Sandy says. 

"What does soon mean?" I ask. 

"Soon means now." She says as we see light. 

"What's that?" I ask. 

"It's the door to back to the real world." She says. 

"What about the door to heaven?" I ask. 

"Once someone leaves, and the person who decides to stay behind goes to the other side once you back into the real world." Sandy says. 

Sandy starts walking to the door, but I am stuck. I don't know what to choose. Whether to live or die. I hold my stomach. Remembering I have a daughter, she needs to life, she needs to live. I need to live. I start to walk towards the door, but Sage just says in her spot. 

"Sage are you coming?" I question. 

"I think I am gonna stay here. I want to be with my mom again. I'll see you again some day, but until that day, take care of Ryder and Hunter for me, and um.. just make sure everyone is okay for me?" She says as a tear falls down her face. 

I walk over her and hug her. She cries a bit into my shoulder and I just hug her tight. This is the last time I am ever gonna see her again, until the day we meet again.  

"I'm gonna miss you." She says as we let go of the hug. 

"I'm gonna miss you to. watch over us okay?" I say. 

"I will." She says as I walk towards the door. 

"See you later." I say as I walk into the door. 

"See you later." I hear Sage say in an echo. 

The next thing I feel is a tube. A tube in my throat. I don't choke on it or anything, I stay quiet. I feel a hand on my hand. I open my eyes to see it's my.. it's my mom. She looks over at me before I hear the words 'She's awake, I need a doctor in her.' come out of her mouth. 

XXX

Who left this bowl of onions here?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. 

Don't forget to point out any spelling or grammatical errors! 

Anyways.. 

Vote. 

Comment. 

Share. 

Follow. 

-Chelsea (: 

Word count: 578