1 ¤ jayde

ok so here's a warning.  this book doesn't start off that great but  it gets better starting around chapter seven. things may move a little too fast but mind you its just fiction for fun. it does get better though #mycalvins  ❤
-

jayde

today was my first day at my new school. i had moved here from florida all the way to canada with my mother and father because he had a new job deal that gave him a raise.

i was getting ready in my bedroom spray my chanel perfume all around my upper body and put vanilla spray in my hair. ya girl gotta smell good.

once i finished getting ready i went downstairs to get some cereal. i pour the cereal in the bowl then added the milk.

i put the bowl of cereal in the microwave for one minute and waited.

so far i didn't have any friends, since i just moved here. i'm hoping to make some new ones today.

my cereal had finished in the
microwave so i took it out then ate.

my mother and father came downstairs. "guys goodbye i'm leaving for school." i say

i run up to them and give both a hug. " have fun babygirl." my dad says. " bye jayde, we love you." my mother says. "i love you" is say.

i run to my car and get in to star the engine. i already know where i'm going because i visited the school before it started.

i pull up to school and park my car. i step out and walk towards the building, locking my car behind me.

i walk to the main office to get my schedule. i wait 2 minutes get my schedule and thank the lady who gave it to me.

i look at my schedule and see that i have history room 423 Mr. Jackson.
i sigh and try to look for the room number.

" hey need any help?" i hear a female voice call. i turn around to see a carmel skinned girl with blonde hair smiling at me.

" um yes please, i'm looking for room 423 history." i say handing her my schedule.

" ah you're in luck, i'm headed their too. and we have five out of seven classes together. " she states

"that's great and thank you by the way." i say "oh no problem i'm always here if you need anything" she says smiling

"here, let's exchange numbers." she says taking out her phone, i take mine out too.

we switch phones and i enter my phone number and name as jayde

i hand her back her phone and i take mine back. i see that she put her name in as dinah

i look up at her and she's smirking. i shake my head laughing "c'mon let's go to class." i say taking her hand for awhile then letting go to let her lead the way.

we make it into the classroom and dinah heads straight to her seat. i walk over to Mr. Jackson to introduce myself.

" hi i'm jayde, the new student." i say holding my hand for him to shake. he politely shakes my hand.

" ah yes jayde i was expecting you. well you can have a seat next justin" he says and points to a boy with blonde or brown hair and beautiful brown eyes.

i nod and make my way over to 'justin'. " hi i'm jayde." i say to justin who was talking to his friends.

his head snaps around quickly to look at me, a look of annoyance on his face. but that quickly disappears when he sees my face.