4 ¤ secrets

-

jayde

school that was where i was at. i was in lunch talking to normani.

" okay normani, i told you everything about the date. but i have a secret to tell you. i don't want you to tell anyone, keep it confidential. " i tell her. she nods

"i promise i won't, pinky promise. " she smiles.

i nod smiling also i grab her pinky and lock it with mine, squeezing tight.

" okay now tell me that secret. " she says eager to hear what I have to say.

" OK well i kinda... like justin. "i say with my head down for a decided then back up to see get reaction.

it wasn't what i expected at all. she was smirking, sitting there, smirking at me.

my jaw then dropped. " jayde close your mouth you'll catch flies. " she says waving her wirst around.

i rolled my eyes"oh shutup. "

"i knew you would come around to liking him, it's pretty obvious he liked you too. " she states

" really, what makes you think he likes me?" i ask oblivious to why she would think that.

" well jayde if you pay any attention and use that brain of yours, you would notice how he looks at you and acts around you. " "i knew justin before you came her and i would observe, he has never acted thsi way about i girl he liked. not even for his ex, ashley, you're special jayde. to him"

i smile "thank you for that mani, i really appreciate you." i say hugging the kind girl.

" no problem, im her for you anytime jayde. " she smiled holding both my hands

she turns her head "anyway justin us coming over here, so I'll leave you be. good luck." she says before letting go of my hand and leaving with hey belongings.

i roll my eyes and watch as justin walls over to the table that i was siding at alone. that must mean that he was coming to see me.

i smirked at him while he walk towards me. him returning the facial expression

"hey jayde. "he says with the same smirk on his face.

"hi justin. " i sigh

"what, not excited to set me? " He asked feigning hurt.

" no justin, i'm glad to see you in fact. " i day standing up and hugging him.

i put my hands on the back of his neck smiling up at him. "you'll never know Mr.Bieber. " i day smirking and do i spin and a twirl as i walk away.

-

justin

speechless.

jayde left me speechless.

i was still in another world until someone shook my shoulder.

i turned around to see ryan. " what?" i asks snapping a bit.

" um, you were just standing in the middle of the lunch room." he says in a dumb tone.

" oh." i move to the side of the lunchroom so im not in the way.

" sorry was just in thinking. " i explain to him

"stuck up on jayde huh?"

"whaaat noo. at least i don't think so." i sigh shaking my head.

" ryan, i think i like her." i say puzzled with infatuation.

" yeah buddy it's pretty obvious. " he laughs.