11 ¤ lake

justin

next i was going to take jayde to visit a lake that we live close too.
she was going to get so wet.
well that's why I told her to dress appropriately for it.

there a a little picnic set up there for her and I. I just hoped that we could have some fun.

We were in the car now ready to go to the lake. I was driving while she was resting peacefully. she did look very beautiful anyways. I didn't mind her not talking to me now.

she was tired anyway, I'd like for her to let me rest of it was the other way around.

though we were almost to the lake, i still decided on not waking her just yet.

-

once we got to the lake i got out the car and started to set up the picnic while jayde was in the car.

i got out the blanket spread it out then put all m food and drinks i brought on it. finally to top it off i put i bouquet of flowers in the middle.

once i was finished i walked back to the car to get jayde, i opened the door and picked her up in the style of the bridal. she shifted in my arms and lifted her head up.

"huh?" jayde wakes up in my arms confused "hey sleepy head," i say smiling down at her.

"oh hey justin, why am i in the air?" she question "well that's because i lifted you up with my strong muscles." i said putting her down to flex my biceps . she chuckles " shut up justin ."

i smile and engulf her in my arms, she squirms under my touch. "so where are we now" she asks

I let her go and take her hand "well jayde, at this lake i set up a picnic for us both." i say gesturing to the setup in front of us.

she turns her head to look at what i was pointing at she smiles wide. "oh justin, you did this for me?" she asks looking up at me in awe

"yeah,.. for us." i smile "c'mon let's go and enjoy the food, can't let that go to waste." i saw jogging towards the food.

"fatty !" she calls out playfully. i look back and see walking towards the picnic also

"justin this is all very nice, thank you." she says and hugs me

"it was my pleasure." i smile "and by the way we are getting in that water." i smirk

"i'm gonna get you so wet." i say smirking once again.

"shut-up justin, so childish!" she pushes me lightly

" and why would a child say something like that?" i ask slyly

jayde just groans in response then has a seat on the blanket where the food is. "let's eat justin, so you annoy me no more."

"alright, fine but this isn't the only thing i'm gonna eat." i say looking at her for a reaction

"ugh, don't try me justin." she side eyes

i laugh and take out a sandwich that i made. i take a bite while looking at jayde, she was eating a chocolate chip cookie. 

"mhm this cookie taste so good." she honors " oh yeah, that's a vegan cookie." i say nodding

"really that's interesting, taste better than the normal ones in my opinion."

"yeah yeah, what ever just finish your cookie and take off your clothes so we can go swim." i rush her

she looks taken back then smirks. she starts to put the cookie in her mouth but as slowly as possible. i groan and look at her