#PrayForDouglas

The events that occurred at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School yesterday were truly deveataing to hear. Especially since I go to school in the same county, and the school is 20 minutes away from where I live.

The act was senseless, unacceptable, and inexusable, and my heart really goes out to the victims and their loved ones.

You never think something like what happened, with such gravity, would happen right there in your county.

I have friends, know people, who knew some of the victims. One of my friends lost three of his to the Stoneman Douglas shooting.

I were maroon, black, and silver, to show my solidarity for Stoneman Douglas. The fact that it was so close to me, is hard to phathom, and it is so surreal.

Broward County is usually full of livly and cheerful students, but when something happens to one of us in Broward, everybody feels, everyone is affected. Our county of over one million people is devasted that one of the largest mass school shootings happened right in our backyard.

Throughout the school day today, there have been rumors of even more threats, reported shots fired at Norh Broward Prep, code reds, and code yellows throughout high schools in the county, including mine.

If you post the hashtag #PrayforDouglas please take the time out and actually pray, because there IS power in numbers.

Thank, God bless.