6 ¤ date me

today jayde and i were presenting out project.

we were up in front of the class "Canada was founded July 1, 1867." i started out.

most of the presentation was jayde talking but i started out anyway.
after we were done presenting we went back to out seats.

we watched everyone else's presentation until class was over.

-

after class was over jayde and i went outside to see our grade.

" we got a ninety eight percent A!" jayde exclaimed. she puts her hands up for a high five.

i grab them and pull her into a tight hug.

" ugh, let me go. "she squeals trying to get out of the hug.

" oh shut up you know you love my hugs. " i smirk looking down at her once i let her go.

" What ever. " she rolls her eyes smiling.

" let's go to the next class. " jayde took my hand, surprisingly, and led us to the next class.

-

after fourth period was lunch. that's where jayde and i were headed.

we walked into the cafeteria abs went to get out lunches. they were serving sandwiches and a drink of your choice.

jayde was sitting with me today, wrather than her usual seat with dinah and her friends.

" ooh jayde get some. " dinah cheers.

i laugh at get because jayde was looking down blushing and shaking her head.

" shutup dinah! " she yelled. i smirked as she looked up at me.

" stopp." she whined. " okay fine." i say luaghing with my hands up.

she rolls her eyes turns to dinah. " bye dinah. " sge calls to get friend. "

"byeee." dinah stretches the word

"let's go take a seat. " i say taking her hand.

she follows me to the lunch table and we take a seat together.

" so justin, have you been working on any songs for me?" jayde asks taking a bite of her sandwhich.

" um yeah, i actually started writing before i told you about it. it just a passion of mine." i tell hher smiling

"oh, then did you hand write them or are they on your phone?" she asks .

" yeah, they're handwritten, i felt that they would show more value if i hand wrote them." i said.

" ok justin you ought to show them to me when i come over to your house " she winks

i look fown blushing a little.

"ooh justin your blushing." she teases shoving ny shoulder.

" oh shutup. " i say looking at her with a wierd face.

" what ever you say Mr. Bieber. " she says smirking.

"date me." i say searching her face for emotions.

" whyyy? i don't want to." she drags

"wait why not?" i ask her.

"well because justin, i'm not ready. i love you and all but im not ready to be with you j." she explains.

she said she loved me!

jayde leans in like she's going to kiss me, which is what she does.

she presses her lips to mine and kisses me. i slowly but surely kiss her back.

it was swret and soft. i could say i enjoyed it when it was over.

jayde gets up from her seat and starts to walk away.

"i love you. " i shout to her before shes too far.

she looks back at me and smiles. she keeps walking to wherever she was going.

i sigh and sit there thinking about what just happened.

-

hi the picture atop in the media made me think of 1d-wyd so i took a picture of.

it was at costco. and right after i left the store. i say a bwwm couple.

😊😍 it was a surprise but i decided against taking a picture of them since i didn't have time.

anyway hope you enjoyed the chapter. thank you for voting on the last chapter

i love you. have a nice day. love each other.