8 ¤ got her

answer the question at the  bottom

jayde

i was in the living room with my mom talking about my day with justin yesterday.

" so mom, he took me to see around the city first because i hadn't got a chance to see it. then he wanted to take me somewhere else but he said it was a surprise..."

"turns out he took me to recordng studio and he writen a song about. mom it was so good." i gushed.

" oh really, so did you have fun?" she asks.

i nod my head really fast smiling because i really did enjoy myself with justin yesterday.

" well you should call him, and telll him how much you enjoyed yourself. I'm glad you had fun honey." she smiles hugging me.

"will do." i smile " thanks for listening to me mom. i really appreciate it."

"no problem sweetie i love talking with you, im always here remember that too." she says

"thank you so much mom. im gonna go call justin now." i said smiling running up the stairs to my room.

i jump on my bed once i get their and pull out my phone out of my pocket.

i diall justins number, hearing it ring and waiting for him to pick up.

" hello?" i hear a voice rasp. justin

"hey justin it's jayde.. are you still sleeping?" i ask laughing since it was way past noon.

" um yeah, im a little tired, but i'll stay to talk." he says with a sweet voice

justin was so sweet. but i don't want to keep him up for too long.

"i was just calling to tell you that i really enjoyed yesterday, i appreciate you doing all you did for me." i tell him sincerely.

i hear him chuckle. "no problem jayde.. i enjoyed myself too." he says.

" im smiling right now by the way." he says

i laugh " i figured you would be.b i smile.

"im smiling too." i say in a goofy tone.

justin laughs "i should come over." he says

"no no no i wouldn't want to keep you up, you said you were tired." i said sympathetically

"uh ah, im alright. you already woke me up anyway, i wont be able to fall back asleep now." he explains

"okay, i guess it's fine. come over when you're ready and don't rush, takr your time." i say smiling while thinking about justin rishing over here because he thinks im lonely.

" ok ok i wont. i'll be there in at least twenty minutes. "

"okay byee." i say puting my hand over the end button before hearing justin mumble a

"bye"

i press the end button and put my phone down on the bed, next to me.

i walked down stairs and saw my mom in the den watching tv. ellen was on. i loved ellen

"mom justin's coming over." i announced

"alright, thats fine. but remember no funny business." she smiles

" i know i know mom." "wait mom i wanna talk to you about.. justin."

"alright hun, go ahead." she says urging me to continue.

"well i don't know if i like him or not, you know like more than a friend." i say

"well honey, if you thinks he likes you and you see him show it. then you should give him a chance. but look out though, there are many things he can do to show his feelings for you." she says.