9 ¤ no sorry

march 1st 2016 8:34. pm
-

jayde

"no sorry" i answered

those three words had definitely pained justinto hear. he felt heartbroken at that moment but he knew he couldn't stop fighting for her.

" justin? " i ask him since he hasn't said a word

"i'm not done fighting for you jayde. " "i'll see you around, bye." he said then leaned in to kiss my cheek. he sat up and left my room closing the door behind him.

justin

justin had felt really bummed about jayde not dating he's to being his girl.

justin walked downstairs, more in a hurried manor. he did say he his gearings to Jen before he left though.

he walked to his car and got in then slammed the door. he banged his fist against the stirring wheel.

" ugh " he groans

justin decided to drive out of their driveway just so he wouldn't look suspicious just sitting in good car not going anywhere.

he drove to the nearest store and parked in the parking lot. shifted the gear into park and sat back in his seat.

justin decided to text ryan just to get this all off his chest for now.

to ryan - i asked jayde to be my girlfriend {~)

from ryan - yeah well what did she say?

to ryan - freakin no

from ryan - seriously???

to ryan - well yeah, but im not done fighting for her yet. things are gonna change.

from ryan - what? how??

to ryan - just watch ryan. bye

read

justin pressed the power button on his phone and rested it on his lap. justin rested back in his seat and sighed.

" well flip."

justin chuckled and closed his eyes letting this all sink in.

jayde

i kind of feel bad for saying o to justin, he looked hurt.

but i wasn't ready to be his girlfriend yet, there is still some things that need to be done.

maybe i made the right choice. I'll take it slow. if justin really wants me he'll fight for me.

he'll have to fight for me. and something's gotta change. we'll see.

-

jayde sat there on her bed thinking about what had just happened. she was sure she had feelings for him, but she didn't want to make it official yet.

she was she justin liked her too, or else she wouldn't asked her to be his girl. jayde just hoped that they could put any awkwardness behind them when they meet again.

justin

i was thinking of ways to grt jayde to be mine.

she wants to play hard to get.

and I'm gonna get her.

i could either be really sweet, and do wonderful things t- for her. or i could be a jerk and make her want me.

yeah, going with the first option. i think the second one wouldn't end well.

next morning