Lèna and the boys

Chapter 4

**ADRIANA'S POV**

All the laughter in my system vanished as I rushed over to help the girl that had been like a loving, albeit annoying, younger sister to me these past couple of years.

"Niall, unless you want to be screamed into the new year I suggest you get away from her, and the rest of you too," I said sternly.

"Do you think we should-"

"Shhh!!" I hissed, interrupting Niall "She can probably hear us now."

"A-Ana? I-is that you?" Lèna asked slowly.

"Yeah!" I stroked her hair to relax her, "Yeah it's me, you gave us quite a fright! Are you okay? Do you know what happened?"

Did she even know her last name? I sat on the table in front of her and held her hand.

"Er- sort of... wait whose us? What's going on?"

I mentally slapped myself for letting it slip that it was no longer just the 2 of us concerned in this situation, like it was when we first arrived at the party. Nice one Ana!

"Okay. Erm, how about you tell me about your day so we can figure out how much you know, yeah?

She looked really unsure, and a little bit paler, but she continued anyway, "Erm, I woke up at around 7, showered and got dressed. We did a bit of yoga and left for the tennis centre together. We stayed for about 4 hours, then you went home and I went to HMV to get a copy of One Directions deluxe version of 'Take Me Home'-"

I cut her off by chuckling loudly. She looked very confused, obviously because she didn't know the people who made the album she bought were standing right behind her, "Go on, don't mind me," I winked at the boys as she continued:

"Then we started getting ready for the New Years party... on the boat... which is where we are now?"

"That's right!" I replied enthusiastically.

"Oh my God! One Direction were performing here! And Niall... NIALL FUCKING HORAN WINKED AT ME!!!! And then, and then... I woke up here... where is here?"

"Well..." How do I even begin to describe this? Stupid boat parties... "When you fainted-"

"I fainted! Again? Damn! I need to get this under control."

"Yeah, so we moved you out of the crowd, and we're below deck now. Please don't freak out, okay?" She nodded her head so I carried on, "We're... Well essentially we're... erm-"

"Oh my gosh! Spit it out woman!!"

"We're in One Direction's dressing room."

I'm scared. Lèna's looking at me like I've lost my marbles but is also kind of smiling a bit.

"You're joking right?" She asked unimpressed.

I shook my head.

"Okay then. So where are the boys?"

"WE'RE BEHIND YOU!!!" Louis shouted as if we were in a bloody pantomime!

Lèna froze and stared at me like a deer caught in headlights, her huge hazel eyes wide with confusion. As if suddenly snapping out of her trance she sat bolt upright on the sofa and peered over her shoulder to see who I was angrily mouthing at. Niall and Liam waved shyly at her, while Zayn smiled and Louis shouted hi. Lèna spun around to me and looked like she was going to scream. On instinct I clamped my hand over her mouth.

"Shh shh shhhh, don't scream, okay?" I whispered.

She nodded, so I removed my hand and asked calmly, "Would you like to meet the boys?"