Chapter 6

Tobias' POV

I wait for the cab to drive off before I sprint home. I practically fly up the stairs and run into my apartment. I close and lock the door behind me. It's almost one p.m. Five hours until I see this beautiful angel again. Movie and dinner. But what kind of a movie? And where to go to eat? I turn on my computer while I walk into my small kitchen. I make myself some noodles and check out the movie theaters and what movies they currently show when I get a text. It's from Tris. She sent me her address as promised. I smile and feel a tingling in my body. I definitely can't wait to see her again.

I check the movies and decide a thriller wouldn't be right for our first date. A horror movie neither. I know guys choose these types of movies so that the girl gets scared and snuggles close to them. I don't want that. Well, I want her close, but not because some stupid movie scared her. I want her to have fun and not be sad. She has enough reasons to be sad as it is. I decide on a comedy. Who doesn't like comedies?

I eat my noodles when another text comes in. It's from Will.

You sure you are not coming?

Absolutely. Caleb Prior is dead to me. Tell him to forget I exist. I don't ever want to see or hear from him again. And if he dares ever to hurt Tris again I will break him in half.

He doesn't answer. Not that I was expecting him to. Not long after I get another text, this time from the scumbag himself.

I thought you were my friend. But I see the moment some pretty face comes along and sucks your dick you forget about your friends.

This infuriates me. I think of calling him, but decide otherwise. I won't allow him to upset me today. I will meet Tris later and I don't want to think of him anymore. I send him one final text before blocking his phone calls and deleting his contact information.

I was your friend, but you lied to everybody. As for your sister, if you ever talk ill about her again I'll show your soon to be wife a very explicit video of you in Florida during spring break. Forget that I exist and delete my contact information. Drop dead, SOB.

After that I wash my bowl and make myself some coffee. I'm still thinking of where to take Tris for dinner and decide to just give her the typical first date experience, as in the very first date. I will drive with her to the make out point and we can have some hot dogs on the hood of my car while watching the night sky. It's nothing fancy, but I'm sure she will like it. She is so different from all the other girls I've ever met.

I go into the bathroom and take a long thorough shower. After I'm done I decide on what to wear. I feel like a girl standing in front of my closet not knowing what to wear. This is annoying. I wonder if girls have this problem every time they walk out of the house? I chuckle at that thought and finally decide to wear some dark blue jeans and skin tight black tee shirt and my jeans jacket. It's almost six p.m. and I walk downstairs to the garage to get my car. I drive off and realize that for the entirety of the drive I'm grinning like an idiot. But I couldn't care less. I'm going on a date with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen.

Tris' POV

I walk up to my apartment and let myself in. I walk into the kitchen and make myself some light lunch, a Caesar's salad with light dressing, which I eat in front of the TV, watching some documentary about meerkats. I remember that I forgot to text Four my home address so I take out my phone and text away.

Around four p.m. I take a shower and wash my hair. I walk into my bedroom with a towel around myself and look into my dresser trying to figure out what to wear. He said he would take me to the movie theater and then to dinner. This would require a more casual than formal attire. I decide to wear some black skinny jeans and a crimson tee shirt. I decide to also wear my black cardigan in case it gets colder and my flats as well as a clutch. It's something I usually wouldn't pick as a purse, since most times I have a really big bag, but I will only need my wallet, keys and my phone tonight. I put on some mascara and a soft pink lipstick, but nothing else. First, because I don't know how and second... actually that's practically the only reason. I chuckle at my own clumsiness. I hear my door bell ring and go to open the door. Outside waits a smiling Four with a flower bouquet. I look at the clock in my hallway and see there are still fifteen minutes left until six p.m.