Chapter 11

Tris' POV

I can't fall asleep and I'm tossing and turning a lot, waking Tobias. He wraps me in his arms and spoons me, while kissing the back of my neck.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asks in a husky, sleepy voice.

"I'm sorry for waking you," I say apologetically. "I can't seem to be able to fall asleep."

"What's on your mind?" he asks.

"My brother and this whole new situation," I say. At the mention of Caleb he stiffens, but tries to relax. "I'm sorry I keep mentioning him."

"Don't be. Hey," he says and makes me turn in his arms, so that we now face each other. "No matter where we are or what happens please always tell me what is bothering you. I want to help you. I love you and I can't stand seeing you hurt or sad," he says and I smile up at him. He is so sweet and kind.

"Thank you and I will. I know that until Monday I won't be able to do anything, but," I say but then stop.

"But you don't know how your meeting with him will be like," he finishes for me.

"Wow, we do spend a lot of time together if we are able to finish each other's sentences," I say amused.

"I guess so," he says with a chuckle. "But I wouldn't want it any other way. What time is it anyway?" he asks and I grab my phone to look.

"It's past three a.m." I say.

"You should try to get some sleep, honey."

"I'll try, but my mind keeps wandering."

"Maybe I can keep your mind from doing that," he says smirking at me.

"What do you have in mind," I ask him caressing his cheek.

"Well, I don't know why they call it seven minutes in heaven. There's no real heaven if it lasts for only seven minutes."

"Oh. So you want an extended version of that. I see," I say and he kisses me passionately. We end up making out for a long while before Tobias starts slowly undressing me. I lift myself off the ground, allowing him to pull the tee shirt I was wearing over my head and my shorts plus panties down my legs. He sits up for a moment looking me over and like the first time he saw me completely nude I feel the urge to cover myself, but before I can move my arms he pulls his own shirt and shorts off of him and lays on top of me naked, pressing our heated bodies together. We resume kissing each other and before long we make sweet love to each other.

After we come down from our highs he slips out of me and lies behind me, spooning me and keeping me warm. He kisses my neck and shoulder whispering sweet nothings into me ear and soon fatigue wins and we both fall asleep.

The next day we wake up to the sound of our friends talking loudly about the little hike we planned. I try to slip out of Tobias' embrace without waking him up, but realize that he pulls me back tightening his grip on me.

"You can't escape," he says in a husky voice.

"Wasn't trying to," I say and turn around to look at him. He has a wide grin plastered on his face which makes me smile. "Why are you so happy this morning?" I ask.

"Because I have the most beautiful girl in my arms and naked which is more importantly," he says before kissing my lips softly. We don't deepen it, knowing full well that the others are outside and might hear us. But I can tell he is excited. I pull away and smile at him.

"We should get dressed and go out before someone barges in," I say.

"This is our tent. No one is allowed in," he says and props his head on his elbow.