5-My pride

Here is another chapter c': I'm on a role huh? Anyways Enjoy, I hope you like pic to the side is of Dawson.

ENJOY!!

-------------

  TAYLORS P.O.V

            I stepped out the shower and wiped my body down. I couldn't believe what I did last night I was stupid. Temptation got the best of me. I didn't know if I should tell Daniel or not . I got on my bed and put some briefs on then a pair of pants. Grabbing my shirt I put it on also grabbing a jacket.

Bryan walked into my room and sat on the bed .Oh boy.

"I haven't hung out with you for awhile". He said scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah,you've been happy with your boyfriend of almost a year". I said being a smart ass. I was happy for them. I was so happy for them don't get me wrong but they were always together.

He wrapped an arm around me and I tensed "Oh Bryan, are you coming onto me? surely Aspen wouldn't like that". I said sarcastically. Bryan smacked his lips and moved away. "Why do you have to be such an asshole all the time?". He asked, I rolled my eyes and looked around for my boots.

"Why do you have to be such a sensitive shithead". I spat.I bit my bottom lip once I realized I went too far. Bryan stood up and glared at me. "You went too far Taylor why can't you just let someone be there for you I thought we were past what happened last year, I thought we would get closer". He said dropping the muffin on my desk and walking out the room.

   I sighed and sat on the bed trying not to scream. I'm such a fuck up, I can't do anything right. I squeezed the sheets on the bed feeling my lip tremble. I kept my mouth shut tight trying not to sob. I hated feeling like this so much.

   Eyeing the muffin I  took a deep breath before grabbing it and shoving it in my mouth, I quickly chewed and swallowed it , finishing it in two bites before locking the door. I stood there feeling my stomach grow heavy. I hurried to the bathroom and closed it getting on my knees in front of the toilet. Before I could stop myself I shoved my finger down my throat ,gagged and threw up in the toilet.

   I held the toilet bowl choking on the throw up but kept my finger there getting everything out, I finally relaxed dry heaving and looked down, I threw up on my shirt and ended up peeing on myself. I sighed and got up feeling my legs wobble it was a small relapse, I was better. I undressed ,wiped myself ,brushed my teeth and quickly put on a new pair of jeans and underwear .I opted for a baggy sweater putting that on instead.

I put cold water on my now bloodshot eyes and sighed.

Grabbing my backpack, I walked downstairs and to Bryans car. I kept my door on the handle until he walked out unlocking it. The car ride was silent as he drove me to school with the exception of him trying to rap a few songs to the radio station. He pulled up to the curb and I looked at the steps to the school.

"Sorry..for calling you a shithead". I murmured getting out the car and walking inside .Aspen was going on a field trip so I wouldn't see him at all today which made  me want to just go home to my bed. I had been turned my phone off knowing Dawson was blowing it up.

"Baby". Daniel said wrapping his arms around my waist. I smiled as he bent down and kissed my cheek. "How about I cook something for you today,huh?". He said walking me to my locker .I had nothing better to do so  I nodded and he pushed me against the locker pressing his lips against mine. He smelt of cigarettes and ciroc, horrible.

I pulled away and smiled letting out a deep breath "Cool I love you, and i'll see you after school". He said. I nodded, thoughts of last night flashed in my head . It was so wrong to think of what I did, but it felt so good.