50-Scared

Hey (: I hope you enjoy this part, pic to the side is Dawson, Aspen, Taylor and Bryan.

Please vote and comment, I will be finishing this book and starting the third one still but I'd like to know people are still around <3 Thank you

----------------------------------- (20 votes and 5 comments before next update )

TAYLOR'S P.O.V

Rolling over, I smiled when I saw Dawson lightly snoring. His arm was above his head and he was laying on his back. I cuddled more into his side and he shuffled. "Morning baby". He whispered and I lifted my head up. "Good morning". I whispered back, kissing his cheek. I wished he got more sleep. I didn't like when he was tired and as nice as it was, I hated when he would stay awake just because I was.

"Did you wanna go back to sleep? I could cook something before we have to go". I said. It wasn't even six in the morning. I wish we could stay in bed together forever. "You could be my breakfast". He whispered low making my face feel fuzzy. I could feel his eyes on me. Just burning into my soul. I turned to face him slowly and he was on his side, resting his head on his hand.

I sucked in a breath when I felt his fingers trail up my side. I was in nothing but one of his shirts. Dawson lingered on my hip bone then went higher, I shivered and turned onto my back ad he went to raise my shirt up. I helped him get it off and he rolled on top of me. He just stared at me.

And stared..

My face was starting to heat up, I reached up to touch my face thinking something was on it. "I think you're beautiful". He whispered. "All mine". He added, kissing my forehead. I was definitely blushing. I looked away but he just put his fingers under my chin and made me look at him.

I melted when he pressed his lips against me. I could already feel him poking my leg. I leaned on my elbows and deepened the kiss, he was making me feel so warm. "Dawson..". I whispered. He hummed as he planted kisses on my neck. Oh that place drove me wild, I could already feel my arousal.

His lips were down my shoulder blade and ended up at my nipple, I sucked in a breath and groaned. This was heaven. This was bliss. He spread my legs and got in between them, I arched slightly when his hand was right between my member and thigh. He started rubbing slowly and I whimpered. "Mine". He whispered, licking the shell of my ear again.

I shuddered again , he slid lower and I rested my head back on the pillow.

My elbows were going weak. I gasped when I felt him lick me, it was long and slow. He had my cheeks spread wide. "Mmm". I moaned , I slightly arched my back , feeling my legs start to shake. His tongue slipped in and closed my eyes. I felt so helpless whenever he did this, where were my hands supposed to go?

His hair.

My fingers inched towards his scalp and I let out another gasp when he added a finger. Sex with him was amazing, anything with him was amazing, I felt amazing right now. He always took his time and made sure I was okay, he was like a mind reader, he knew when to be rough and he knew when to take things nice and slow.

Like now, My stomach was getting so fuzzy and spazzing because it felt so good, he added another finger and that's when my toes curled. His tongue was deep inside of me and I was now a throbbing mess, his hand went to massage my balls and I threw my head back, He lifted my legs up and tightened his grip as I tried to wiggle away.

"You're not going anywhere". He said before going back down. I shivered and opened my eyes, he was looking right at me. He twirled his tongue and my fingers grabbed his sheets.