18-Dirty Laundry

Back with another chapter, I don't think i'm gonna call these chapters anymore so after a while im deleting them.

ENJOY!

_____________________

Super short..I'm sorry  ;c please forgive me, I'm gonna try and do better.Just wanted to get this out for you guys, really not feeling it right now.

DAWSONS P.O.V

  "How was school?".  I asked as Taylor got in with a huff. He laid his head back and closed his eyes.  "Exhausting,Okay? All I hard from Aspen was I told you so and Hunter and ughh it was annoying and stupid i'm dropping out and becoming a stripper".  He grumbled glaring at the students walking across the streets.

      "One more year, is all I can say and you can look forward to becoming eighteen". I said, pulling out the  parking lot.   "What do you want to eat?".  I asked, he sat up and smirked.

"Fucking Taco bell". He said pointing at the directions a damn shame he knows the exact way.

      I was kind of still being cautious cause I couldn't believe  he finally admitted it .Any moment now I expected he would take it back and just leave. The thing was , I wouldn't let him this time. I pulled into the parking lot and he pointed at a spot. "I wanna go in and eat". He said, unbuckling his seatbelt.

           I followed behind and locked my truck. He opened the door motioning me to walk in .  "For you, my dear". He said sarcastically.I laughed and walked in pulling him against me.

            It was empty except for two people eating in the corner and an old man eating with an employee.

"Uhm can I get ahhh cravings deal twelve cinnabon delites a baja blast and...a burrito with rice and cheese". He said playing with his necklace. He turned to me  "Your turn". He said I ordered a taco no beans and a small drink.  "Are you not hungry?".   He asked, grabbing his order.

      "Bryan and I made burgers after practice". I said, sitting at a small table.  Taylor sat across from me and sighed.

    "We need to talk, I don't know about what but I know we need to".  He suddenly. I raised an eyebrow and bit into my taco.   "You're just trying to make things complicated." I said and he shook his head. 

   "It's not about that..I just, i've had these feelings for so long and you have too and I've denied them for so long .How do you even still like me after that? I was rude I was, don't even sugar coat it. I tried my hardest to get you to leave me alone and now we're acting like none of this happened. I don't even know how to act in a relationship". He said, running a hand through his hair. I set my food down  "Because I knew it was just a front and if I can get past it you can too, alright? Eat your food before it gets cold". I said , taking a sip of my sprite.

  He rolled his eyes but listened. 

    "I'm gonna make it up to you". I heard him mutter before he got up and threw his trash away.

   I smiled and got up throwing mine away too  "Lets get out of here I told you i'd make you dinner". He walked out and I followed behind him ,getting in the car.

"Hey you okay?".  I asked, as he leaned against the window.

   "I'm fine".  He murmured scrolling through his phone.

         I gripped the stirring wheel and backed out , starting the route to my house.

~

     As soon as we got in my room Taylor  smashed his lips against mine and pulled at my shirt. If it's one thing I really like about him it's his body. Good God he had the cutest bubble butt and his cheeks would turn this red when he was panting, and his nails they were long enough to scratch backs. Not too long, just right.

        I pushed him on the bed and pulled his shirt off .He reached up and pulled my hair out of my ponytail and wrapped his legs around my waist.  I planted kisses all on his neck loving how he sounded when he moaned, "I love you". I whispered biting his ear. He arched his back and let out a moan, closing his eyes.

           I unzipped his pants and threw them across the room rubbing him through his boxers "D-dawson". He groaned. I grabbed a handful of his ass and squeezed making him let out another groan.I rubbed my erection against his and he started to whimper.  "You want this?". I asked, feeling my heart start to beat it's been months since i've slept with anybody.

    He bit his bottom lip and nodded.

     God he was beautiful.

TAYLORS P.O.V

    I felt so good right now ,I zoned everything else out.  Dawson was kissing all of my neck and massaging my butt it felt amazing. I never felt like this before. I wrapped my arms around him and let a deep moan when he started massaging my balls.

         I let him do what he wanted before I raised my hips up letting him take my briefs off and stick a finger in his mouth. I watched him and started panting his eyes were so dark and dialated it was scary. I smirked and started grinding myself on him.

      "Mmmm!".  I moaned throwing my head back when he started massaging my cheeks again. He pressed a finger at my hole and I froze.

         Just take it,you know you like it rough.

I caught Dawson off guard by pushing him off me and rolling off the bed. He hovered on top of it and gave me a crazy look.

"S-sorry..it's nothing how about we make..food". I said pulling on my necklace. He let out a deep breath and nodded getting off the bed.

      "Maybe I should just go home,I'm tired..school tomorrow". I said while shoving my pants back on. Dawson just stood there with a confused look before pulling me into a hug.  "If anything is wrong, you know you can tell me". He whispered kissing my forehead. I nodded feeling my eyes water.

  "I'm fine..just tired".  I said, wrapping my arms around him tighter.

      "I don't believe you". Dawson said, I stared at the wall.

"He hurt me". I said ,hearing my voice crack. Dawson pulled me in closer if possible and kissed the top of my head. "I'm not going anywhere, and he's never gonna hurt you again. Never". He whispered rubbing circles on my back.   "I'm afraid to ask what he did cause i'm scared i'd kill him". Dawson said. Catching me off guard as he picked me up and carried me downstairs.

          "I just don't wanna worry about it..i'm sorry".  I said, pointing at the kitchen. 

"Don't apoligize". He said

________________

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE ME

GIGGLEZ OUT.