21-Don't Fight It

Uhm..yeah.

SHOUTOUTS TOOO!!

pinkerbell25 ElioraSmalls VanessaLopez06

SecretReader2376 bebe1988

xXxBanana_ManxXx canihaveasmoke

CheyE670 creativeshipper

Love you guys, your comments stand out and a majority of you guys have been with me since I started MMB.

Hey guys, I hope you had a safe Thanksgiving. Enjoy this part

------------------------------------------------

TAYLORS P.O.V

I woke up when I felt hands on me and sat up letting out a sigh. I looked down at Dawson and glared as I saw the time. "You wake me up at four in the morning?". I ask. He nodded "I gotta get you back home, you can change get what you need done". He said rolling out of bed I pointed a hand at him and smirked. "Are you sure you're okay to go?". He asked, rubbing my back.

I nodded "I just ate too much nothing serious". I said getting up and going to the bathroom, he followed behind and I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. "How does it feel to have your own toothbrush here?". He mocked. I gave him a thumbs up and spit out the water before washing my face. "You actually look good in my clothes". He said coming up behind me. I lifted my head up and looked in the mirror, drying off my face.

"Well i'm keeping this shirt so Thanks". I said. I gritted my teeth when I felt him poking the back of my thigh "Someones awake". I teased. I pushed back feeling my heart to race as he let out a slow groan. I repeated the action only this time he grabbed my hips and ground against me, making me whimper.

"You know that sound drives me crazy". He whispered, pressing me against the counter. "Dawson..". I breathed when he kissed the back of my neck . He turned me around and pressed his lips against mine making my toes curl.

He grabbed the back of my head and I shoved my tongue in his mouth .The sexual tension was thick in the air and he started rubbing me through my pants. He rubbed my scalp with his fingers sending tingles up my spine and I pulled away to breathe.

"Come on". He said, pulling me from the bathroom . I grabbed my bag and followed him downstairs. "I'm hungry". I muttered, he walked into the kitchen and pulled out some eggs. "Gonna make you some protein". He said, grabbing tomatoes and avocado as well. "I could think of some protein I wanna swallow". I said sarcastically looking everywhere but his eyes.

"Hmm is that right?". He asked, I smirked and watched him cook the eggs sunny side up. Ugh I hope he cooks the yolk. He did by flipping it over and toasting two slices of wheat bread. He set the egg on the bread and put avocado slices on it. He than cut up tomatoes and sprinkled salt and pepper on them before putting them on top. He finished it by squeezing lemon on it than topping it with other piece.

"I could eat three of these at a time". He said sliding it to me , I grabbed it and took a huge bite. My eyes widened at how good it was even better than at AngryCafe.