17-First time

Hi guyss! I hope you enjoy this chapter you seemed to have liked the last .

SHOUTOUTSS TOO!!

Noudxx

musicadictted

CheyE670

creativeshipper

psycho_path

TheSuperGayPanda- They really wanted this update haha.

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------Pic to the side is Dawson and Taylor
Problem with my characters? Eat my ass.

TAYLORS P.O.V

My alarm went off and I groaned reaching for my phone turning it off. "Morning". Dawson mumbled sitting up against the headboard. I sat up too it was five in the morning I had two hours to get ready. "Morning". I muttered. I should probably shower.

I climbed over him and attempted to get off but he held me in place. I looked down at him feeling my heart start to race. "I like how you look in the morning". He said, I felt my face heat up as I felt him get hard.

"You didn't..". I started but he shook his head.

"It's fine". He said running his fingers through my hair.

This was so weird..but I liked it alot.

"I want to". I said, looking down at his pants "Taylor..".

I ignored him and started unbuckling his belt, I've waited so long to see how his dick looked. How it felt..I knew it was big but I wanted it in my hands.

In my mouth.

I let him scoot to the edge of the bed and helped him pull his pants down , I let out a deep breath and he stopped me. "You seriously don't have to ". He said with a pained expression.

"I want to". I repeated my heart felt like it would jump out my chest as I pulled his Polo Boxers down. There it was , it was thick and a tan color. The tip was a pale pink and he had veins running over it. I inhaled sharply and licked the tip it was atleast nine inches long.

I looked up to see him clenching his fist and staring down at me in a heated gaze.

I twisted my hand as I stroked him up and down and started to suck on his tip. I licked the pre come oozing out his tip and groaned it was salty. I got about four inches before before gagging and pulling away. I wiped my mouth and breathed before going at it before trying again.

"Don't force it". He moaned running a hand through my hair. I nodded and applied gentle suction to what I could take in my mouth and started massaging his balls. I felt him lift his hips up and let out a long groan making me excited. "Fuck..Taylor".

I ran my tongue top to bottom licking him to get him wet, I sucked him back into my mouth and stroked what I couldn't take.

"Mmm Just like that you're so good..yeah..".

I squeezed my thighs together and moaned around his member , encouraged by his words.I bent down more taking another inch . I wanted to do this right and it looked like I was by the way he was groaning and pulling my hair. My eyes watered as he grabbed my face and started fucking it, I let out a moan trying to keep up with each inch and got it wet as best as I could.