the night

While walking on the street, althea felt the cold air again. It was colder. when she feels it, its cold.but after it reaches her skin deeply, it's hot.she felt weird.

Althea: I'm not feeling ok right now. (she said to herself)

She felt like someone or something was following her.

Althea: ( looks behind her) what's that? Oh there's nothing. Wow! Great, fist I'm feeling bad and now I'm imagining things!

She felt it again

Althea: (looks back) what thaaaaaaaa...

Her eyes widened. Her hair unexpectedly rise.her Fingers were shaking. Her feet are shaking as if there's an earthquake.She's so nervous.

A shadow man was following her. Shes not sure if it's a shadow or if someone or something is wearing a hood. In a hood or a shadow, she felt it. She started running. The streets we're dark. No one was there. She looked at her back, it was gone. She went besides the three to sit down for a moment. Then she heard a strange sound of foot steps. She looked, it was the thing. She hid beside the three. She's just quiet. She can hear her own breath. She can felt it. Then a sound added. The sound was like something metal that is being drag down the street. She started shaking. Thinking that it's maybe something the thing was planning to use on her. Moments later the sound was gone. Everything was gone.she tried to look slowly.................... Nothing was there.

But when she looked infront of her, it was there. Looking Strait into her yes. She felt the look of the guy it was Hot. She tried to move bur she can't. The thing went to her. Pulled a thing and raised it. Then althea shouted.

Althea: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!