The bullying Pt. 1

The three girls ( Laida , Monica and Althea ) are walking home .

Laida : Oooohhh finally ! I can now go home and just relax ,  use my lop top ,  use my facebook and talk to my boyfriend oh!!!! OMG ! Why did I say that ?!

Althea : Oh ! you have a boyfriend!?

Monica : Oh wow finally you spoke ! And it's actually very loud . I guess you're not shy to us anymore !

Althea: Thanks!

Laida: They forgot about my boyfriend, yasssss!

Monica : You said something Laida ?

Laida : uuhhhmmm ...... nothing .

Althea : Oh ! We are now here at the corner of the street so I am going home now . Bye !

Monica : Okay , that was a fun walk . Thanks Althea !

Althea went straight to her home but Laida and Monica went to a grocery store before going home into their houses .

The next day

Althea went to school earlier than their normal school day . So Monica and Laida are still not in school when she arrived.

Althea : I think they're not going to school . But why? (Talking to herself )

Princess and her two friends saw Althea and decided to go and talk to her . Why walking to Althea, they look like as if Althea did something wrong. They look like they're mad AF.

That's it for now ! Hope you liked it !