Meeting new people Pt. 3

Althea : Ok . Here we go ! Hello first day of school!

Laida : Oh ! Look ! That is  Mrs. Ezra , she will be our home room teacher for this school year . She's one of my favorite teachers .

Monica : OMG !!!!!! that is Mr. Albert , he is so cute .

Monica : yuck !!!! He is older than you ! Oh my god!

Laida : Ok!!!! I know!!!!

Monica : Oh !!! It's Gerald , one of the most handsome boys in school .

Laida : Yeah , he's so handsome !

Althea : Hhhhmmn ...... He's not that bad , Monica , is he smart ?

Laida : Yup!

Monica : But i was supposed to answer that question ! Nah !!! Just forget it .

While they were walking and talking about the people in school , Gerald saw Althea .

Gerald : Who is that new girl ? She's beautiful but she looks so shy . Maybe I should go talk to her .

Gerald's eyes changed . As if as he saw something amazing for the first time.

Laida : OMG !! Gerald is looking at you !! I think he want's to talk to you !

Monica : Shhhhhhh !!!!!!  He might hear you !

Laida : Oh , okay .

Gerald : Hello ! what's your name , Beautiful ?

Althea : I- Im Althea

Althea was shock . Knowing that the most handsome guy in school is talking to her on her first day ! She can't even say her words !

Gerald : Don't be shy , Im just a normal person .

While Gerald is talking to Althea , Monica saw 3 girls walking to them . She immediately whispered something to Althea.

Monica : ( Monica whispered to Althea ) That's the 3 Mean Girls (pointing to the 3 girls ) .We call then Mean Girls because they are the b*tches of this school but they're famous AF and "pretty " .