Going to the class Pt. 2

Mrs. Ezra :Princess , please introduce yourself first .

Princess : Ok Mrs. Ezra ! Hello everyone ! I know that all of you already know who I am . But for my precious classmates , I will still introduce my self ! My name is Princess , I am beautiful ,sexy and smart ! That's all !

Mrs. Ezra : Ok Princess. But  that's not what I am looking for an introduction , you didn't even said the names of your parents and where do you live.
Althea , you're next . 

Since Althea is a very shy girl , it's hard for her to talk to other people specially to a big crowd of people . She stuttered a lot while introducing herself .

Althea : He- hello everyone , I am Althea Gulferic . The name of my mother is Felicia Hernandez and my father is Antonio Gulferic . I like to ..

Why introducing herself , Shekinah said something .

Shekinah : Stop it ! We dont really want to know your story ! Wahahaha !

After that , the whole class started to laugh at Althea.

Mrs. Ezra : Stop ! Did I allow you to talk while Althea is still speaking ?

Shekinah : No ( Shekinah said while she eye rolled her eyes. )

Mrs. ezra : Thankyou Althea , that's the kind of introduction I am looking for . But the problem is that you're really shy . But still , thankyou Althea . You can now go back to your own seat .

One by one , they introduced their self to the whole class. They spent the whole hour introducing their self to each other.

Ok that's it for now wait for the next chapter !