The next day

Monica , althea and Laida are chatting on Facebook .

Monica : Im so bored ! I want to do something but i dont know what !

Laida : Oh !! I know !

Monica : what  ?

Laida : Ask Althea !

Althea : "I dont know , maybe going to the mall or just sleeping ! " Sleeping is my favorite thing to do.It makes me go wow a whole new world (aka dreaming ) and be far away from the trash that LIFE throws at me every second. Whoa , what a perfect description of my life . #mylifeinanutshell

Laida : "Exactly !! But definitely not sleeping !!! "

Not sleeping ? Oh .. okay (I said to myself)

Monica : ok ! We can go to the mall .

Laida : ok !!!! Althea , are you coming ?

Althea : Can I just sleep ?

Laida : NOOOOO!

Althea : "fine ! I'll just sleep on the comfortable and expensive AF beds on the mall . "

Laida : -_-

Althea : "just joking !" But I really wanna do that though XD.

I took a quick bath and changed my clothes . I don't wear make up or whatsoever so I just went to the mall immediately.

It took me a few minutes to get there . I went to the bench near the entrance of the mall. I looked around and I noicer that Laida nor Monica are still not here .

"What happened to them  ?" Said to myself . I decided to text them and asked where are they . I'm used to being alone but not in public places .

Althea : heyyyyy ! Guys where are u ?!!!! I'm dying here !

Monica : almost done!

Laida : almost done !

Althea : oh wow ! Coincidence ! Same reply -_- ! One word , make up ! Right ?

Laida : that's two words but yeah .

Monica : same

Althea : Can you guys please be faster ? Ughh! I hate make up so much ! Makes you look "normal " and makes your skin look like cake .

Monica : that's why you call Cakey foundation . We don't do that , we're like professionals on make up .

Althea : yeah yeah yeah ! Just be faster ! I'm dying here .

Laida : okay we'll just bring a coffin for you .

Althea : hahaha funny -_-

End of conversation

After waiting for thousand of traumatizing minutes , they finally arrived .

"Hey gurl !!!" Said Laida while waving as if we haven't seen each other for decades .

"Finally ! I though I was gonna die because of the toxic air that the outside world and being surrounded by people trying to talk to you has!" I said to Laida acting as if I couldn't breath .

"That's what you call LIFE and socializing " said Monica

"Socializing ? What's that? " I said to Monica 

"You don't know socializing ? Please tel me you're just joking ! " said Monica with a panic voice .

"Sarcasm Monica , sarcasm " I said to her trying to calm her . Laida then laughed .

"Can we now go inside?" Said Laida while pointing to the entrance of the mall .

"Yeah! What could go wrong?" I said to them with a awkward smiling face .