The BIG Night

Althea is in her house getting ready for the party , Monica keeps on texting her not to go to that party . Althea is getting angry at Monica . Althea texted Monica and said ,

Althea : Monica , please stop sending me messages ! You cannot stop me if i want to go to that party ! You're just my friend Monica !

Monica : What happened to you Althea ? Since you met Princess and her friends and since Shekina invited you to that damn party , you have changed ? So thats your real personality ? Ok go to that party , we dont really even care ! I'm just your friend remember ?!

Althea read all of Monica's messages for her . She felt that Monica was saying the truth for a bit . Her heart wants to believe in Monica but her brain really wants to go to the party . She decided to just go to the party and thought that Monica is just making bad stuff about Princess so that She won't go to her party .

Althea : Ok fine ! I don't care if you don't care ! You're just my friends ! Remember this ! We are not friends anymore !

After Monica read all of Althea's text , she didn't replied anymore because she knows that if she will reply , Althea will just get angrier at her .

Few hours later , Althea finally went to Shekinah's house ..........