chapter 16

*Me, laida and Monica are shopping for bags clothes and etc in the mall.

Monica: look at this!!!! The glitters, the color pink and most of all, the style!!!

Laida: but Monica, don't tell me you're going to buy this thing. Look at the price of it! $79 dollars! If you're going to check on other brands that is cheaper, you'll find a bag just like this!

Monica:woah, so you're really a cheap person huh? Hahahaha k., I'll just follow you!

Laida: althea, are coming with us? It's just over there

Althea:nah, I am just going to stay here.

Monica:are you sure?

Althea: yah, I am not really a shopaholic girl.

Monica: ok.

*laida and Monica went to find some bugs that is cheaper. While I am sitting near the bags that cause a million dollar. Nah just joking.

Althea: (*inhales deeply) that mean girls is really causing trouble. We can't even go to the mall freely. I feel like that I am in jail! I have limited movements. I don't know what to do!

God please help me!!!

While I am alone in the bag section, I saw the mean girls again. I don't know what to do.

Althea: oh my god, what am I gonna do?

While I am looking to them now knowing what to do, princess and I had a eye contact accidentally. I don't know what to do again but this time, I cant even think. My legs are shaking.