- She's Got Style - A Christofer Drew Love Story.

Chapter 1 - Moving to Joplin, Missouri.

* Jackie's POV *

Today was the day. It was the day I was moving to Joplin, Missouri. At the moment, I'm living in California. But, we were leaving today. In one hour. I just didn't know how to handle this. I was leaving all my bestfriends I grew up with. I just. I can't even explain how I feel, it's just like a big empty feeling inside.

I was going to be a loner when I moved to Joplin. I had exactly one hour to hang out with my bestfriends, one last time. I walked over to Oliver's house. He was only a few minutes away. "Hey Oli." I told him, as he gave me the biggest bear hug ever. I had tears filling in my eyes. "Aww, don't cry. Please. Let's make the best of this one hour we have left. One last memory before you leave." he told me, as I forced a half-smile on my face. "Okay." I replied. He got ready and we headed to Rocco's house. "Roccccccco!" I called as I tackled him to the floor. We both burst out laughing. Me and Rocco? We go waayyy back. His mom has actually known my mom since like... forever. "Hey bro." Oli said to Rocco, as they did their guy handshake. Haha. Oliver and Rocco randomly came up to me and had me on a headlock and gave me a noogie. Haha. I was going miss these guys for sure. After about ten minutes of hanging out we headed to Karla and Travis' house. We hung-out there too. "Let's put on Never Shout Never music for Jackie!" shouted Karla. The guys smiled and we did. Never Shout Never, was my passion, my obsession, my life. I can't even imagine meeting him. After awhile of hanging out, it was time to head back home, and aboard a flight to Joplin. As we were at the airport, all of us bestfriends had a group hug moment. I was going to miss them all so much. I held my tears in, so I wouldn't be such a baby. "Okay, comeon sweety! Our flight to Joplin is here!" called my mom. "Well, this is it." I told all my friends, and with that, I went on our plane, and off we flew to what I would now call home, Joplin, Missouri.

---

I know. No Christofer yet. Don't worry, he's in the next chapter :D

-xoxo ♥