Chapter 5

I woke up feeling happy, anxious, nervous, and all these mixed emotions. What was I supposed to wear? How was I supposed to act around Christofer? I breathed in and out slowly as all these questions raced through my mind. I took a shower, got dressed, put a tad-bit of makeup. I wasen't the type of girl to put all that make-up blob on my face. I headed downstairs to eat breakfast. 11:30A.M. I still had a few hours til my date with Christofer. Wait,no. It wasen't a date. Was it? I plopped down on the couch and turned on the t.v as I waited anxiously.

* Christofer's POV *

I woke up at around 11:30. I got out of bed and went to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "Hey." said my roommate, Carter as he was reading the newspaper. "Sup." I said as I poured my cereal. Carter started talking about all this stuff. Usually, I would listen. But I was too busy think about..her. Jackie. She was well.. beautiful. She was.."Hello, you there?!" said Carter as he snapped his fingers infront of my face.

"Oh..yeah.Sorry." "It's a girl, isn't it?" he asked. "Yeah.." He sighed as he got coffee and turned on the t.v.

I shrugged and went to get ready. A plain white tshirt, skinny jeans, and barefoot. Yep. I was ready. It was 12:45 P.M when I looked at the clock. I guess I should start heading to the park... I got there and she wasen't there yet. I chose a spot in the grass to sit. It was under a shady tree. I waited for about ten minutes and I saw her. She waved, and I waved back. Wow, she looked amazing. She had such an artistic gleam.. with her cowboy boots and her flowy summer skirt, and her "Peace" off the shoulder shirt. The way she had her hair fixed.. It was taking over my scenery. She was beautiful. "Hey!" she called as she came to sit next to me. "Hey! You look.. nice." I told her, as she blushed. But, I really wanted to tell her that she looked beautiful, artistic, amazing. But I had to keep that to myself.. We sat there for about an hour just talking. Me and her had such a connection. We had everything in common. Just then my stomach growled really loud and Jackie and I laughed. "I'm guessing you're hungry?" she asked. "Yeah.I guess I am." I replied laughing nervously. This was embarassing.. "Let's go eat at Waffle House!" she called as we got up.

--

Have to end the chapter here guys. Sorry :(

-xo ♥