Chapter 10

*Jackie's POV*

I woke up and looked at the clock. 12:02 P.M. Wow, so much for a light nap -__-.

So it was the middle of the night and I decided just to go watch t.v.

I tiptoed to the living room, making sure not to wake my siblings and turned on the t.v. Loud enough for me to hear but not to wake up my mum and siblings. After about an hour of watching t.v I heard the door opening and in rushed my dad. He had a stache of messy papers in his arm and a cup of coffee in his other hand. He placed everything on the table and sat next to me. "Hey Kiddo. What are you doing up so late?" he asked me as he kissed my head. "Well.. I took a nap and happen to wake up.. just now. And dad, it's not even late. It's BARELY 12." He just shook his head. "You teenagers amaze me. You guys don't sleep. You guys think that at three in the morning it's not late. But, being a over working father I can tell you, I would kill for more sleep. I'm always working." "I wish you would stop working so much." I replied to him, glumly.

"I know, and I'm sorry but I need to pay off this house and other bills. Your mother dosen't work, so I'm on my own. But when I have payed off some debts in bills I'll work a tad bit less." he replied as I shrugged.

"That's why you need to go to college. So you can have a high-paying job, and you'll suceed in life." he added. "But, dad. I don't even know if I'm going to college. I know it will make you dissapointed. But, I-I just hate when you and mom assume and make the dessicion that I'm going to college." After a while my dad said he supported any decision I made in life. As long as I didn't marry some "tattoed, drugged hippie."

-_- Oh my father.

I began to get sleepy again, and before I knew it I was back in bed anxiously waiting tommorow.