Chapter 13! :D

Thankyou to you all amazing peoples who comment, and fan me. I love you guys so much! I'm trying to update as much as I can, but It's hard cos' I don't have that much access to a compter v.v

I'm listening to "Dear Maria, Count Me In" by All Time Low [: (Not that that is relevent) Anyways..

next chapter, yo ;3!

------------------

       As we drove to the concert we got to know even more about eachother, which was great. 

Finally, he pulled up to the venue, and a bunch of girls became a crowd and mobbed the car.

We haven't even got out of the car yet, and there attacking us! My goodness. It's overwhelming.

But then again, it IS Christofer Drew Ingle, who wouldn't freak right? >.< We managed to get out of the car, we tried to get to the backstage area but the girls (and some guys 0.o) just kept flashing camera picture asking for photographs, signatures, etc., "Hey! Who's this girl!" asked  two over obsessed girls.

"My friend." he answered happily.  The fans kept persisting for pics and all that. How does Christofer put up with this like at each show? It's amazing.

We finally got backstage, I saw the whole band there. How awesome was this? Christofer grabbed his guitar. "Good Luck!" I called before he went on stage. He smiled and blew me an air kiss.

(Awww<3) He went on stage, and the girls (and guys!) yelled so loud it almost popped my eardrum as I cringed my nose together and covered my ears. "Hey everybody! How are ya'll doing tonight?"

Christofer asked excitedly. The crowd roared once again. "Well, I brought my friend here! She's really awesome, let's show her that we all know how to have a good time!" The crowd bursted even louder. Omg-ness. 

"So the first song I want to play is.. about a girl who wants to get out of a midwest town and persue her dreams." The crowd 'wooo-ed!" because they prolly all knew it was Big City Dreams..

♪♫ "Well...... you say we're both little people and you like it that way.." ♪♫

--

Sorry, short chapter.! :c

(the story words, and the live video on the right are different..but whateverzz :P)