Chapter 4

I got home to see my brothers, dad, mom, and my little sister sitting at the table. "Will you join us, sweetie?" asked my mom, all smiles. "No, I'll pass." I said as I got my food from the kitchen. "Please honey? I want to be a big happy family." I rolled my eyes and grunted. "NO. I'm fine!" I raised my voice and as soon as I almost darted upstairs I heard alittle voice call "Pwease stay Jackie. Foww me?" It was my little sister, Lily. I sighed and smiled. "Okay." I sat next to her and my brother. My parents were talking to us about how we must attend college, and how ubberly stupid we were if we didn't, and how we needed to start planning now and blah blah blah. I sighed. This is why I don't sit with my family if my mom and dad were there.. Honestly, I had no idea of what I wanted to do with my life right now. I didn't know if I was going to college for sure. I'm pretty much just gonna let life unravel and see what happens. We finished dinner and I went upstairs. 9:00 P.M. I threw myself on the bed and just stared at the celing. I looked at my hand and smiled. Christofer's phone number. I hesitated. Should I call him? What if it was too soon? Ughh. What the hell, we only have one life. I picked up my cell and dialed. I got nervous, what was I supposed to say?! Ohmygosh. What if somebody like Chris was too good for me? "Hello?" I heard Chris' soft warm angelic voice. "Hi..it's uhm me, Jackie, from the park." I replied to him, laughing nervously. "Oh! Hey! What's up" he asked. "Nothing much.. just decided to call you. Hehe." "Haha, that's cool. I'm just here playing some tunes, getting prepared for touring again in two weeks." "Sweet." I replied. About two minutes of awkward silence went by when he asked "Would you wanna hangout at the park tommorow?" He asked as I smiled ear to ear. "Yeah, I'd love to!" I replied. "Kay, how about we meet eachother there tomorrow at 1?" he asked. "Sounds great!" "Kay, well I gotta go.. my roomate Carter and I are going into the recording studio..See you tommorow. Nite!" he said in the most cutest voice ever. "Nite." I replied. And with that, I was now laying in bed with butterflies in my stomach thinking of tommorow.

--

Hey guys, I was going to make the chapter longer but my iPod is dying at the moment. Sorry.

-xo ♥