Chapter 16, finally!

I've finally updated :D

Don't hate me for that :C

I finally have a clue into where I should be leading the next chapters, I've been working on my other story, causing me to not update this story as much. But I have major writer's block for that story now..

But now it means I shall be updating this story more :3

So let's begin shall we?

----

The evening went better than expected. Although it seems that my dad hates Christofer. My dad is decent enough to show respect to the boy though. Christofer had to go back to his house, obviously. I hear a knock on the door. "Jackie?" says my dad. "Come in." I respond. I'm on my laptop stalking Christofer's Twitter.. cos' I'm phyco like that. c: and because my mom and my siblings went out grocery shopping and left me with my dad alone. Which I don't mind c:

"How long have you known that boy?" he immediatly questioned, sitting on my bed. "A few days.." I said cautiosly. My dad was about to drown me with questions about Chris. I just knew it. "Why does he have tattoos?" he asked flatly, yet annoyed. I shrugged, "because they mean alot to him?" I said, hoping that was the best answer. "You know I hate tattoos, Jackie." I rolled my eyes. "Here we go again dad. Why can't you understand that just because someone has tattoos, does not make them a criminal!" I practically yelled at him. My dad is so quick to judge, I hate it. "I don't care. I saw that boy with a pack of cigerrates in his back pocket." yelled my dad, angrily. He was getting pissed. "Dad, just because he smokes, has tattoos, and piercings does not make him a bad person! Don't judge him on his appearance. Geez dad." I said raising my voice at him. He grabbed my wrist tightly. "Listen, young lady. You are not to see that boy again. You are grounded for two weeks."

I sware that in my whole life time, I've never seen my dad this upset. I was scared. But, I had to stand up for Christofer. "Dad, you have to be kidding me! I'm almost an adult. There's no way in hell you can ground me!" I said getting upset. "Is that so? Well, make it two weeks and your phone priveleges are revoked, and if I find out you are seeing him, I will have you out this house before you even know it. He snatched my phone away and my laptop too. He suddenly was only three inches away from my face and whispered "I suggest you don't try it." and with that he stormed out the door. I smelled alcohol from his breath. I immediatly broke down in tears. I had never seen my dad behave in such a horrible way. I had never seen him become a monster.

I felt my body weaken and I laid on my bed. I was shaking. I had never seen dad this way. It was the alcohol. But he told me he didn't drink. How was I supposed to see Chris now? Even more tears streamed down my face. I couldn't think straight. I closed my eyes and felt my cheeks stained with tears. I needed to tell mom as soon as she got home. Hoping that a nap would help, I slowly tried to fall asleep, but my mind was racing with questions about why my dad acted that way and if I could find a way to see Christofer and tell him...

---------

Uhm. So what chu think bout my chapter.. comment? :3

I think it sucks but..

it's 2:34 A.M right now and my mind isn't fully functioning..

but i swear i did my best.

I've been working on this chapter for about an hour now.

Anyways..

bye! xo

Another update soon c: