Chapter 18

I quickly gestured C hristofer inside the closet. "Christofer, if you want to live until you're atleast 18, then I suggest you don't make a single noise." I harshly whispered. He took a deep gulp as I closed the closet door. "Jackie?" said my mom as my bedroom door swung open. "Oh, uhm, uh, hi?" I said, trying to cover up my nerves, obviously failing. "Oh, nothing, I just wanted to check if you were still here, and not running off with that Christofer boy." she said, concerned. "Of course not, mom. I was just here, you know, cleaning. But, I still don't forgive you and dad for not letting me see him." I said, then biting my toungue, before I let out a clue that Chris was hiding in the closet. I was bad at containing secrets when I was nervous. "Okay, well. me and dad are back, and we need to talk to you about something.." she said, her voice trailing off. I had a hunch it was about their divorce. 

"Phew." I let out as I hear the door close. "That..was..an experience." Chris' muffled voice came out from the closet. Right when Christofer was coming out of my beige painted closet, my mom came back in, "And al-" her voice cut off when she saw Christofer. My face cringed as I awaited for something horrible to happen. There was a complete and utter silence, my eyes were closed. I opened them to find my mom staring at Chris, and then back at me. Christofer looked at my mom and then his eyes hit the ground. "Dave! I think you should come here." yelled my mother to my dad. My stomach instantly tied into the tightest knot, and my throat became dry. No, no, no, no, no. Please, tell me this wasen't happening. Please. I heard my fathers footsteps rush up the hallway. 

My father's footsteps came to a halt when he saw us. I cringed again. I waited for some sort of yelling. I waited, and waited. But, all that came out was "Leave." "Uh-" I tried to talk, but dad interupted. "No. Leave. Both of you. Out. Don't come back, leave." he said sticking out his pointer finger to the door. I knew better than to provoke dad. "Come on, Chris." I whispered as we headed to the door. 

-------

Hello losers. c: el oh el, juss' kidding. So, I've updated two chapters, in about a three day span. I'm trying to make up for all this time I didn't update, but ofcourse I can't :c

I'm back into my fan-fic writing mood, no more writers block. I know where this story is going for a few mo' chapters, so.. yaay? c: ♥ 

love you guys. xx