Chapter 12

Author's Note: This chapter may get a bit steamy, but it'll stay PG13 :)

Puck's POV
After walking for a long time, we made it into a nice downtown area, that had numerous small shops and cafes. We chose a store that was currently having a clearance sale, with everything fifty percent off. After browsing for a bit, Charlotte found some shirts and a few pairs of jeans that looked like they would fit her. I walked her over to the dressing rooms, and waited outside while she tried on the clothing.
When she emerged, Charlotte was wearing an emerald green blouse and black skinny jeans. I could see all of her curves, which were perfectly placed. Her long brown hair was loose, and her brown eyes looks vulnerable. "I knew it. I look like a fool," she sighed, and turned to go back into the dressing room.
I grabbed her arm, turning her to face me. "No! You look- you look amazing. I like the color of that shirt. Why'd you pick this one?" I asked, and a bright blush spread across her cheeks.
"It's... It's my favorite color," Charlotte said, looking into my eyes. My eyes, that are the exact shade of the blouse Charlotte was wearing. I grinned, and after checking to make sure no one was looking, Charlotte pulled me into the dressing room, pulling the door closed behind us. "You're so beautiful," I said, gently caressing Charlotte's blushing cheek. Her eyes fluttered closed, and I leaned in and kissed her beautiful, pale lips.
Charlotte's arms slid up to wrap around my neck, pulling herself closer to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and gently pressed her up against the wall of the dressing room. My lips moved to Charlotte's neck, my hands now exploring her body as her hands explored my body.
There was a clicking noise, and the door of the dressing room opened. A woman wearing all pink was grinning impishly. "Ah, fresh meat," she licked her lips, then whistled.
We were surrounded by five women in different horrendous pastel colors. One in a sickening shade of baby blue raised a brow. "This one's a faery. Interesting... I'll bet that he's just... Delectable." The women were salivating profusely.
Charlotte looked horrified. "Oh, and a little human... Pet. Funny... You smell more like a winter faery's pet...." One in lavender murmured.
"Awe... How... Cute. Running away... Too bad you're... Not going to be... Running... Anywhere... Again...." The one in pastel green practically drooled.
The last woman in yellow just cackled before lunging at us. I pushed her away, and pushed Charlotte into the dressing room, shutting the door behind me.