Chapter 10

~Jack~

"WADE!" Bob screamed, jumping up.

 I shoved my chair back and ran out of the apartment. I exited the building and winced. The air was cold, and my face stung when the wind blew. I stumbled against the harsh , and ran down the street in the direction towards the buildinf Felix said he was staying in. I needed someone, anyone to be with. My first choice would have been Mark or Wade, but one, I was in Ireland, virtually across the world from either of them, and two, both Mark and Wade were now unreachable. I was met halfway there by Felix, who grabbed my arm and dragged me to the hotel.

"You are a idiot Sean! Don't come out at night in Ireland in the winter without anything but a sweatshirt!" He scolded.

I would have argued, but I was freezing. My mouth was sore from gnashing and rubbing together my teeth, and I felt like I was going to turn into a ice cube. I pulled my arms to my chest, and let Felix pull me along.

"I can't blame you though," Hw sighed. "I told Bob to find someone to be with too, we will be safer in numbers. I ah.....I hope Wade is okay..."

"W...what h..happened t..o..W..Wade.." I manged to say between chattering teeth. Felix dragged me into his hotel room and made me sit down on the bed. He grabbed one of the blankets and rapped it around my shoulders.

"Warm up. I....I don't know what happened to Wade..." He sat down in a chair beside me and pulled out his phone, dialing Bob's phone number. The phone rang twice before Bob picked up. 

"I called Wade, and a neighbor picked up," He said breathlessly. "Apparently he came over when concerned about what Wade was yelling, and found him barely conscious. Wade is in the hospital right now, but he....he..he's in a coma."

"What?" I gasped, and sat back in the chair. Why is this happening? Why us? Why Wade? Why Mark? I put my head in my hands and sat there for several minutes, silent. My mind sort of blanked out, and I stopped thinking. I would have sat there forever, but Felix reached over and shook my shoulder gently. 

"A...are you okay, Jack?" He asked, sounding worried. "Come on, I don't want to loose you too."

 I was not "okay", but I looked up and tried to calm down. Bob was still on the phone, which Felix had set to speaker. 

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked quietly.

"T..they think so, but..." Bob replied, sounding scared.

Felix stood up. "You are not going back home, not tonight," He told me sternly. "You can-" 

"I'll sleep on the couch, alright?" I told him.

He sighed, but agreed to not argue with me about who got the bed and who got the couch. I laid down on the couch, still wrapped up in the blanket, and immediately fell asleep. But there was one problem with that. 

                                                                          Dreams.