Chapter 16

~Antisepticeye~

I was awful not being able to control myself. I hadn't ever imagined it was this bad. Guilt was crushing me like a bug. Is this what I had been doing to Jack for years? I wanted to say sorry more than anything, but I couldn't. I was surprised by another thought entering my head.

It's okay Anti.

WHAT?! I didn't think that-

That would be me, Jack.

Oh. Right. We can hear each others thoughts. I sighed. I was hating this choice, but at least I was alive.

Hey Anti, I need to talk to you about something. Jack thought.

I was surprised, but...okay? 

Sure, Jack, what? I replied.

                                                                                              ~Mark~

The first thing I saw was a hotel room, Felix, and Jack. Jack passed out almost instantly, and both me and Felix grabbed his shoulders to keep him from falling. I put him on the bed, than turned to face Felix. 

"I have a MILLION questions." I said, confused out of my fucking mind.

"Yeah, so we-" Felix was interrupted by yelling coming through the phone. 

"Holy shit, MARK?!" Wade yelled. 

I turned to the phone, surprised yet again. 

"Wade?" I gasped.

"And I'm here too." Bob intervened. 

I sat down in a chair, head in hands. 

"The fuck is going on...." I muttered.

                           After everything Felix, Bob, and Wade knew was explained to Mark:

"What about Jack, and his magic?" I questioned.

"Yeah, about that...." Wade said nervously.

"We have no fucking idea." Felix finished. "He was in a coma, woke up, healed Wade who was dying through a telephone-"

"Wade was dying?" I spluttered.

"Yeah." Felix said. "Anyway, he passed out again, was floating in the air in a cocoon of green fire, not breathing, and then he woke up, you appeared, and he passed out again. I don't know what the fuck is going on with him."

                                                                                      ~Jack~

I had a problem, and I figured Anti was the best choice to talk to. 

You know earlier, when you trapped me in a coma and gave me magic? I asked. Well....