Chapter 15

~Antisepticeye~

 I threw the door open, barging in to the room.

"Dark...." I panted, "We need to talk." 

Dark turned his head to look at me, and frowned. 

"What?" He said, staring at me. 

"You can't kill Jack." I gasped.

He glared at me. "And why not?" He snapped.

"Because it will kill me too!" I yelled.

He stared at me for several seconds, than turned around. 

"So?" he said softly.

I stared at him, aghast. 

"WHAT THE FOOK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed. He didn't look at me, and didn't reply. "FOOK YOU!"

I stormed out of the room, and held out my hand. Green mist surrounded me, and I transported myself to Jack's dream state. I found him sitting on the edge of a cliff, staring off into space.

"Jack?" I said softly. He turned and glared at me. 

"Fook off..." he muttered, turning around again.

"Jack, I have a suggestion." I said. This caught Jack's attention, and he turned to face me once again.

"W...we can merge, and..then nether of us will die.." I suggested. I mentally face palmed. Why am I suggesting this?!

"No." Jack snapped.

"Jack, you'll have control!" I protested.

"Why are you suggesting this then?" Jack questioned suspiciously. 

"Because Dark has gone mad!" I cried.

Jack stared at me for several seconds. "Fine." he muttered.

                                                                                          ~Felix~

I stared in shock at Jack. He was suspended about two feet in the air, surrounded in a thin layer of green fire. I reached out to grab his arm, but snatched my hand back almost instantly. I cried out in pain. The fire hurt! It didn't seem to be affecting Jack though.

                                                                                            ~Mark~

I am trapped in my own dream and it fucking SUCKS. I sat down on the ground and absently plucked at the grass. I heard the sound of someone walking behind me. 

"Fuck off." I snapped without turning around. 

"That's not very nice." An Irish voice behind me said.

"JACK?!" I shouted, jumping up. I hugged him tightly.

"Are ye okay?" Jack asked, untangling himself from my embrace. 

I nodded. 

"Then lets get out of here." Jack grabbed both my hands and stood facing me. Green fire surrounded us like a whirlpool. 

"What? When-" I stuttered.

"Don't ask." Jack sighed.

                                                                                           ~Felix~

The green mist surrounding Jack faded, and he was lowered slowly back to the ground. Another figure started to appear next to him.

"What is going on?" Bob demanded.

I gasped. "It's Jack, and......Mark..."