Chapter 5

**Nina's POV**

I nervously waited for Ian to answer the door. I had no idea what to expect when I saw him or how he would react to seeing me. He opened the door and it only took one look at him to realize the Nikki situation had taken a terrible toll on him. When he saw me he lit up a bit. "Nina!! Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Ian says. "I heard about everything that happened to you and wanted to come see you." I say. "Well, get in here." he says. He grabs me in a hug and lets me go inside the house. "Make yourself at home and I'll get us some drinks." Ian says. 

I go and sit in the living room. I'm still stunned he kept this house. Ian was even using some of the furnishings we put in storage. "It's fresh iced tea." Ian says handing me a glass and sitting on the other end of the sofa. "I can't believe you didn't sell this house!" I say. "Turns out I'm glad I didn't. I can't stay in the place I was renting with Nikki." Ian says. "Ian I am so sorry she did that to you." I say  "I can't imagine what you must be going through."  "It's been rough, I don't know anymore, she got pregnant then got an abortion and didn't tell me any of it! Ian says. "You know how I found out? A Paper in the trash from the abortion clinic!" That's when he lost it. Tears were rolling down his face. I moved next to him on the sofa. I wrapped my arms around him. "You've been through a lot Ian, just let it out.

**Ian's POV**

What was happening here. I thought I had my self in control. One look at Nina and I lose it.  She moves next to me and throws her arms around me. She tells me to let it out and I do. I finally calm down. "Thank you for letting me vent on you." I say. "Smoldy you're like family to me. You know I'm here for you." Nina says. "Yeah, about that. I'm so sorry for all those months of ignoring you." I say. "Nikki would bitch if I got anywhere near you." "Why would she care." Nina says. "Because I told her that part of me would always love you and she was terrified of me going back to you." I say. Nina gets up at that moment and runs to the bathroom. I hear her throw up a few times. When she comes out she looks a bit ill. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yeah..Yeah, I'll be fine." she says.  "I filed for a divorce from Nikki." I tell Nina. "I gave her the house she and I bought back in LA." "Ian, I have something I have to tell you." Nina says, changing the subject. She takes a deep breath. I can tell she's nervous about whatever it is she wants to tell me. "You remember a few months ago, when we decided to spend one more night together?" she says. "Yes I do." I say. "Well something happened and I'm pregnant." She says. I'm stunned. I can't believe what I just heard. I'm at a loss for words so I blurt out "It's mine?"

"Yes it's yours!" Nina says. "Your the only person i've been with." I don't know what to think or say or do. I go from finding out Nikki gets an abortion to finding out Nina is pregnant with my baby. This is too much. "Please, tell me you're not getting an abortion." I say. 

**Nina's POV**

Wow Ian's at a loss for words. After what he went through with Nikki. I'm not surprised that he's worried I would get an abortion. "No, I would not do that." I say. "How far along?" Ian says. "two months." I say. "That definitely means we made a baby then." he says. "Ian, I'm scared.I don't know what to expect." I say. "No, Neens, you don't have anything to be scared about." He says. "I promise you, I'm going to be with you every step of the way."  I went on to tell Ian about my first appointment at the doctor. I tell him that I haven't told anyone except for Julienne and my mom that I'm pregnant. "You should stay with me here in Atlanta..No paparazzi." Ian says. "Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." I agree. "We are checking you out of your hotel. You're staying here." Ian says. Before I can answer, my stomach flips over and I am running to the bathroom again. This time Ian follows me and holds my hair back while I hug the toilet. Tired, I lean back against his chest. "Hey, let's get you to bed. You need rest." He says. Ian takes me to the spare bedroom. I fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow.