Isn't it obvious?

Yo yo! How's it going my peeps! Sorry for the language but it's just that I'm so HAPPY. My friend that had a vacation on sweden is now back! It's been a long time! She gave me a watch, keychain, chocolates, a t-shirt, and a big teddy bear! Just this Afternoon (Jan. 7, 2016)!!! Well she is a close friend AHEM! A bestfriend I mean. Well onto the story! Ah! And thanks for the votes and comments everyone!

Your POV

I'm still shocked for what he did and he just walked away with a smirked on his face.

"Well I'm going to the guild. See ya there." He said with still the smirk on his face and he left my house.

"What was that for?! Laxus!!! You...umm he is already my boyfriend I should be happy for that but he stole my first kiss without saying?! Or any warning?! That bastard!!! I'll steal his second kiss! Without any signs or warning! Well I did like it...a little!" I said to myself planning on stealing his second kiss.

I showered and dress with a plain (f/c) t-shirt and black pants and brown boots. And got out of my house with a smirk on my face...fufufu!

Laxus's POV

I was walking and I stop because I saw a Erza going to a shop...I look at the shop it said...'Cake Shop'. I sighed and go to the shop too. I saw her looking at the strawberry cake and it said 'Fairy Tail' and it's sign.

"Is that the cake I ordered last week?" Erza asked the man.

"Yes, yes it is." Said the man in the cashier.

"Good! I'll take it and go." She said.

"That will 560 jewels." Said the man...is Erza gonna eat all of that by herself? Then she handed the jewels and get the cake and walk away with star in her eyes.

"Hey Erza." I said before she would left the shop.

"Huh? Oh Laxus! I didn't know that you would go to a shop like this...do you like sweets too?" She said to me.

"Well not really it's just that...I stole something very important from a...person..." I said to her.

"Let's just continue this while walking, shall we?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure, why not?" I said then we left the shop and walk.

"So who's the person that you are talking about?" She asked me suddenly.

"Well it's...(y/n)." I said to her.

"Why did you two fight?! You are dead if you made her cry!!! Did you?!" She shouted at me with her very serious and angry face.

"Woah! Chill down! I would never make her cry! And we didn't fight!" I said to her trying to calm her down by saying those words to her.

"Oh. Then why are you asking me about (y/n)?" She asked calmly this time.

"Well I stole her first kiss...is that okay? I mean to her." I asked her.

"Well it is kinda big for her...because it is a first kiss that you stole but she is your boyfriend and...I don't see anything wrong with that it's normal that boyfriend and girlfriend kiss, you know?" She answered my question.

"But she was shock when I did that." I said.

"Well, did you warn or give any signs to her? Or just suddenly kiss her without warnings or signs?" She asked me and of  course I will answer it.

"I didn't give any warnings or signs..." I answer.

"So you just suddenly kiss her without warnings or signs or you didn't tell her?" She asked me again god Erza! It's pretty obvious that I suddenly kiss her without warnings or signs that you are talking about!

"Isn't it obvious?" I said to her with a little harsh this time.

"Oh. Well it's gonna be a big deal for her then." She responded.

"Wait what? You said it isn't going to be a big deal!" I said to her.

"Well at first but then you suddenly kiss her withought warnings. Girls sometimes don't like that and (y/n) is a GIRL!" She said to me while she is drinking a milkshake that she buyed.

"S-so what is she gonna do?!" I asked worrying.

"Well she maybe planning for revenge and maybe she's gonna break up with you." She said...wait what?!

"Just because of stealing her first kiss?!" I yelled.

"I said maybe and I'm not sure of that but the planning revenge on you she will definetely do that." She answered so calmly!!

"So if I were you? I would say sorry to her and fast."

"Then...I will do that when she is in the guild!" I said.

Bada bada bada bada! Dazed and confused! Hahaha! Sorry it's just that the song is catchy! I hope you like it! And you will know what's gonna happen in the next chapter! That is I will be making it later.