Are you blushing?

Yows...due to this fucking valentines, that is feb. 14... I didn't make a part so...but I will still make a story...well today is already feb.17 to feb. 19...So I will try to make it today...let's continue to the story, please?

Freed's POV

Okay...it's almost valentines day! You could do it Freed Justin! You have to! You, me, and I can do it! Yeah!!!

"Freed?"  Wahhh!!! She gave me a heart attack! M-mirajane?! What am I going to do?! I am so screwed up! I can't talk to her! I speak like an idiot when I am talking to her!

"Hello! Wait! Ahh...Bonjour! Wait what?! Uhm...What' Up?" See? I speak like an idiot!

"Mira! Can you help me with this mugs?" Erza called out for Mirajane and, like always, she said sure. And she walk to go there. When she was gone, finally I am alone.

"Bonjour?! What is she? A french lady?! Stupid, stupid, stupid mind!" I said to myself. I slap myself but of course just weak not strong.

"Hey." I saw (y/n) wave and smile at me.

"Did something happen to you and Laxus? Did you guys fight over something?" I ask her.

"Well...yeah. He is in his Beast Mode...because of me." Wait...Laxus would never be angry on (y/n). If one guy make her cries or hurt. Haha. That guy would be dead right now. So...why?

"Why is he mad at you?"

"Uhm...because I want to help you with your confessing to Mirajane...can I?" Wait...what?! H-how did she know?! I only told it to Laxus! He would never tell her! Wait...I forgot that I told her just a several days ago. Idiot!

"Uhh...Laxus is angry at you for helping me to confess to Mira? So...no. I can't stand when Laxus is angry, his like a big brother to me and you? Laxus is angry at (Y/n)? He would never be. I don't like Laxus is angry at me and of course especially to you. So why don't you just have fun with Laxus at valentine's day? Hmm?" I said trying to let her have her fun with Laxus on valentine's day and let me just do it alone...can I even do that?

"Freed...why don't Lucy, Erza, or Wendy help you? So I can have a fun date with Laxus." Yeah I guess that could work...

"Yeah sure." I said in a cool voice acting to be cool...wanna know why? I saw Mirajane looking at us.

"That's good! I will go and tell it to them right now, okay?" Okay I'll admit! (Y/n) is kinda cute when she do that...but she's with Laxus and I'm with...uhh...Mirajane.

"Are you blushing?" Wait...I am? Or am I?

Hey umm guys? I am so sorry if it is short. I'm kinda in the middle of a exam days...so it will be pretty hard to continue this story cause I will be reviewing all the subjects. That's all, thank you.