Chapter 8.

Shagufta P.O.V

Today was the day when my in laws will go back to New York. I will miss them.

Right now we all are at airport waiting for the announcement. "Habibti takecare of yours and my son. Don't spoil him with your love." Mom said making me blush.

"Mom.." Zaid groaned.

After half hour they all went inside biding us good bye.

Zaid led me outside we sat in the car. There was uncomfortable silence when I asked him. "At what time you will pick me up..??"

"For what...???" He asked his eyes fixed on road.

"For dinner at my parents place" I replied in a low voice.

"6 will do...???" He asked.

"Yeah it will be perfect." I was even amazed that he didn't snapped at me or shut me out rudely. The whole ride was silent. When we reached home I went out of the car.

"I wont be home for lunch. Don't bother to cook for me." with that said he left.

He came home at 5:30 and directly went into the bathroom. He came out in a bathrobe and glanced at me once before disappearing into the closets.

But I am happy that atleast he noticed me. He shocked me when he came out of the closets wearing a white kurta and turban.

I was also wearing white.!

!

"Come out I am waiting outside

"Come out I am waiting outside." he said simply and left the room leaving me in the state of shock.

I collected myself before hurriedly rushing out of the room.

Car ride was silent as usual. I don't know why but his silenece kills me more than his words.

I am used to all the taunting and yelling so thats not new for me. But I had not expected this from him. Well never expect anything from anyone. I had also not expected what Shaan did with me. I have to talk to him.

When we reached home i rang the door bell. Zaid was standing beside me staring at me creepily.

Finally my mom opened the door. "Assalamu alaikum" me and Zaid greet her together.

"Wallekum assalam come in, come in." my mom ushered us into the living room. No hugging nothing.

"Shaaaaaggggyyyyy" here come my sister she took me in a bear hug.

"I missed you sooooo much." I laughed at her behaviour "I missed you too little one."

After all the chitchat it was finally the time for dinner. Zaid was a good actor I must give that to him. He had pretended to be a caring loving husband infront of my family.

My brother, dad and Zaid sat on one side on the table. Me, my mom and Saima sat on opposite side of them.

"Is she behaving well with you..??" My dad asked Zaid making me uncomfortable.

"Yeah she is, plus she is a good cook" Zaid said smiling but his smile didn't reached his eyes.

After dinner I went upstairs with Saima to have some sister time. After sometime their was a knock on my door actually the person was literally banging the door

"What the he...." I opened the door.

"Lets go." With that Zaid grabbed my hand and dragged me towards main door. I was asking him what he is doing but he kept on dragging me.

My mum and dad were looking at us with wide eye. What the hell cant he even behave infront of my parents.?

"Whats wrong with you.??" I asked him when he started the car.

"Keep your mouth shut.!" tears welled up in my eyes but i didn't allowed it to fall.

I don't need anymore abusing people in my life. I had enough.

When we reached I rushed into the house without even glancing at him. I changed into my night suit.

And decided to call Shaan. I unlocked my cell and dialled his number.

No answer.

Arrggghhh whats going on with this guy.?

Azim, yes I can call Azim. They are pretty close to each other. He will definitely know about him.