Epilogue 3.

Zaid P.O.V

I am sooo happy today because my wife is happy but I know that she miss her parents and all her friends.

So I had planned a little surprise for her after this party. Aahil helped me with all the planning. She had given me the happiness of my life my kids. Two beautiful kids, its not like that, I love Shaggy too she is my angel who changed my life.

Guest started leaving now. I think its time for the reunion. I called the person I hated the most but not anymore. After three ring he picked up.

"Where are you guy...??" I asked impatient.

"Assalamu alaikum to you too." here we go.

"Wallekum assalam now will you answer...?" I asked annoyed.

"We are outside in the park." he filled me with the information.

"Alright just come in directly, when the lights were off okay..??" I explained him politely this time.

"Alright bro." with that he hung up.

After 20 minutes everyone was out except my parents and sister. I gave them the cue to go upstairs and they all went straight to their rooms.

Shagufta was busy in cleaning and arranging the misplaced stuff in the living area.

I texed Aahil to cut the lights off.

After 2 minutes the lights went off. It was pitch dark. I went towards the door and let them all in.

Shagufta was screaming and calling my name because of her fear of dark. When everyone was in I called Aahil again and asked him to switch on the lights.

"What the..." Shagufta started but froze when she saw her parents, friends, siblings and their wives or husband.

I had invited Shaan and Nisha also. They both are happily married now, not with each other they have their respective partners.

Shagufta used to force me to forgive Nisha and now i did it.

Shagufta went towards them, tears streaming down her face but I knew they were the tears of happiness.

When she reached them, they all engulfed her in to group hug. All at once.

I was just standing and smiling at my wife like a love stuck puppy.

My life is complete now everything is perfect. Alhamdulillah...

THE END

Angel