Chapter 16.

1 year later.

Zaid's P.O.V

Its been 1 year I had last seen her. After that night I was devastated.

Nisha told me that she will be staying in Paris for her shoots. I was alone at that time. As much as I hate admitting I missed her.

As I promised myself that I will protect her thats why I had hired a man. He used to inform me about her every move.

I had sent her divorce paper after 3 days because she had told me that she will be staying at her friend's place. She had signed it and after that God knows where she went.

Last time I was updated that she was at airport with her friends. I went to meet her friend Crystal but she didn't  even allowed me to know where Shagufta is, she just told me that Shaggy is happy and i should stay away from her.

A knock on the door brought me back.

"Come in" I yelled knowing it will only be my P.A.

"Sir we have meeting in LA. The Sheikhs had fixed the meeting over there" she explained.

"Why cant they come over to London and do the meeting over here" I asked her little annoyed.

"Sir their will be two more companies in the meeting and both the companies are from LA so that will be easier for them." she explained.

"Alright just book the tickets we are leaving today" I ordered her.

I don't know why but I am feeling like their is something waiting for me in LA. Is shagufta over....

"Concerntrate on Nisha she will be your future not Shagufta, Zaid." I scolded myself getting frustrated.

I don't know why but I just cant seem to forget her. I am getting married to Nisha but I am still struck on Shagufta I should visit a psychiatric.

No I need the psychiatric.!

In Los Angeles

We arrived at 5:00 in the morning. After checking in th hotel I decided to take some rest.

My phone buzzed. It was already 11:00 a.m. and meeting will take place tomorrow so I have one day to rest. It was a call from my mum.

"Assalamu alaikum mum" I greet her yawning.

"Wallekum assalam, I hope you reached safely." She asked concerned.

"Yes mom I am fine don't worry. How are you and dad..???" I asked her.

"We are fine. Zainab had called yesterday she will be visiting us soon" she informed me.

"Okay mum I have to go now love you takecare Allah hafiz"

"Allah hafiz beta" with that she hung up.

My parents were angry with me for what I did with Shagufta but after somedays they just let it go.

But my sister is still not on talking terms with me. I know I did wrong but its not my fault entirely.

I went into the bathroom and took the long hot shower because its cold here.

I changed into white tshirt and black leather jacket paired with my blue denim jeans. it will be no harm to have a walk around because I don't have anything else to do.

I went to nearest starbuck and grabbed some hot choclate. After paying I went outside.

I was just walking around aimlessly when I saw her.

I froze on the spot she was wearing a white frock with black pants and black shoes paired with long red jacket.

I had never seen her wearing something like that. She had always wore that shalwar kameez and all the traditional clothing.

She was waiting for someone, by the way she was tapping her foot impatiently and checking the time on her wrist watch again and again.

Should I approach her..?? No no no what will I even say to her.

She is looking beyond beauti... who is that guy with her...??? I had saw him some where...

He came towards her and tapped on her shoulder. She turned around and hit him on his chest playfully. She was looking happy with him.

I cant take this anymore. I was fuming with anger right now. I went into the hotel room and slammed the door shut. How dare she..?? Who is that guy..??? How can she be so close to him..??? They were behaving like lovers.

"Shagggguuuuffftttaaa" I screamed letting all the anger out.