Chapter 1 (Accidental Love Affairs)

Um, hi! This is my first story. I'm a huge fan of Eminem, and I've been reading lots of Em fanfics, so I decided to write one. I actually love this idea, and I hope you do too. :)  Here's the first chappie. Ava will be the main character, but it'll go to Marshall and other people sometimes too. This takes place in 2003, but the beginning of this first chapter takes place in early December of 2002. Em would be thirty. The picture on the side is kind of Ava as she appears in this chapter. Thank you! Enjoy!

Ava had arrived at the party with a whole bottle of wine in her system already, and she only got drunker. There was everything from martinis to whisky to Jager, to her delight. She quickly drank three beers at arrival and then some hard liquor that tasted very strong, to which Ava puked for the first time that night. 

Then her and her friend Britney took multiple shots of some achohol Ava was too drunk to identify. She puked again. She'd come to wash her worries away in a shower of achohol, and she was successful.

Then the stripping began. There was some very drunk, handsome young men who had laid down on the couches near the kitchen. Normally Ava would have been cautious of them, since drunk men could be dangerous to a drunk girl, but she was much too drunk to think. So she took off her sweater and t-shirt and then her boots and jeans, resulting in only panties and a bra. The men whooped as Ava climbed on the kitchen counter and began dancing.

Meanwhile, Marshall was upstairs watching a game of football with some of his friends. They were armed with chips, beers, and, of course, drugs. He was with all of D12, minus Bizarre- who had run off after a bitch a while before-, Obie, 50, and Paul. At the party, though not with the group of football fans, were Jeff and Mark Bass, Luis Resto, Dre (who was hosting the party in his mansion in Hollywood), and the rest of the Shady Camp. The party was to celebrate 50 being signed to Shady Records, and though it was very private, Britney was friends with Denaun- that's Kon Artis- and as a result had ended up dragging Ava along. 

But Marshall didn't know Ava even existed. He was too busy laughing as Kuniva choked as he snorted coke, and swallowing ecstasy pills. And, of course, watching football. Only, Marshall accidentally mixed some other pills with the drug and as a result had to run out to throw up while his friends laughed. Now he kneeled over the toilet, puking, with a painful headache. Then he stopped he sat back on his knees and flushed the toilet. Seconds later he passed out. 

After stripping, Ava- still in only panties and a bra- dragged her drunk self up the stairs, determined to see what lay up there, and then felt the bile rising in her throat. Even in her drunken and dazed mindset, she knew she was about to throw up and she shoved open the bathroom door to her right and stumbled in, only to trip over Marshall and fall on him.

Marshall woke as she collapsed, and even through blurred vision saw her puke everywhere, but not on him, thank God. He couldn't help but grin. A drunk girl half naked, right there for him.

"Hey baby," he slurred.

She looked up at him with blood red eyes that would normally be blue and attempted to smile. "Hey."

"We just met, but I think I love you," he said, the effects of ecstasy taking control.

Ava laughed in her best attempt to seem sexy, even when drunk. "Wanna find a room?"

"Uh-huh."

"Come on." She grabbed his hand and tried to get up, but they both slipped and fell again.

"Wanna just.... do it here?" Marshall asked, his eyes squinty from weed. 

Ava didn't respond. She just yanked him up and dragged him out the door and to a bedroom. It looked like an empty guest room. She threw him on the bed and climbed on top of him, instantly working at removing his shirt and pants. She was a professional.

Of course, the two were both so drunk they didn't even pay attention to what they were doing. They fucked purely off instict and memory. There wasn't any passion and therefor hardly any sounds. And then they passed out, somehow managing to get on the bed and under the covers.

Ava woke first. She was on her side, facing away from Marshall. The sun was streaming in through the window and she cursed, standing. The covers fell off her to reveal her naked, tanned body. She felt sticky. Then she looked at the body next to her and realized why.

She didn't know who it was. She simply saw a peroxide blonde head, a well toned body, and a sexy tattoos on his arms. But she had priorities. So she put on her panties and her bra, looked at the man laying in bed regretfully, and went downstairs to find her clothes. Dre was watching TV there, and nodded understandingly at her and then looked away as she pulled her clothes on. 

"Thanks, Dre." she said, and then went off in search of Britney so they could drive home.

Marshall, however, slept until she was long gone. Dre finally had to go in and wake him up. "Wake up, Slim."

Marshall shot up, and seeing Dre, he quickly made sure he was covered. He yawned. "Damn I'm hungover. Shit. What happens last night?"

"No idea, man. You went off with some girl, I heard. Don't know who. Didn't see."

"Shit. Did we use protection?"

Dre started for the door and scowled. "Fuck, man, I don't know! Look for a wrapper! Just don't stay here all day, alright?"

"Got it. Thanks, man." 

When Dre left, Marshall stood and looked around, but he couldn't find any condom wrappers. "Shit. Shit. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. This is bad."

He sat down in a huff and pulled on his clothing before heading downstairs.

"Thanks, Dre. I had fun."

Dre gave him a wary look and nodded goodbye. Marshall then lifted his hood onto his head and pulled the drawstring shut. Time to go outside, he thought.

And so two months passed. Marshall continued with life, and so did Ava. Neither had any sex after that incident.

And then, finally, Ava threw up while eating dinner with Britney and her new boyfriend completely at random. She had to be driven home. 

Now she lay on the couch, feeling sick to her stomach, and realizing everything. She hadn't drunken any booze since the party in December, and that was usually the cause of her vomiting. It was February 10th now. 

Terrified of what she'd see, she did a pregnancy test- something she had never done before. 

To her horror, it was positive.