Chapter 16 (Dedicated to Spacebound1341)

This chapter is dedicated to Spacebound1341. She has a Harry Potter story out, but she's more of a reader. She's very cool, though, when it comes to feedback and stuff. :) I decided, with her name, to do a romantic night under the stars... :) Avshall needs some time together, don't y'all think? 

I've procrastinated again! I'm sorry! Plus I've become obsessed with South Park, for whatever reason, so... yeah. Watching it now, even as I type this. It's the one where Kyle almost dies. Damn Cartman! Anyway, sorry this is a bit unrealistic. At least you get your Avshall moment. ENJOY.

The pair reached the house and went to the door, where Ava reached beneath the doormat to retrieve the key. She unlocked it and then slipped it back under the mat, completely unaware of Marcy watching her movements intently.

She stepped in, happily yelling, "Marshall! I'm back! I brought a friend- I hope that's okay."

Silence. Ava frowned. The car had been outside in the driveway- he had to still be there. "Marshall?"

"I'm naked!" a strangled voice sounding somewhat similar to Marshall's yelled back with urgency. "Stay in there for a while!"

Marcy's eyes widened. "He's naked?"

Ava snickered, but then seriously looked at her friend. "Don't even think about it."

Marcy sighed.

"All you're fantasies will be ruined at the sight of his tiny dick."

"I'm sure he doesn't have a tiny dick."

"Depends on how big your pussy is, I guess."

Marcy giggled. "Yeah, guess so."

A moment later, Marshall appeared, his skin a sweaty, bright pink. He wore a pair of baggy sweats, but that was it; he was barefoot and shirtless.

Ava looked at Marcy worriedly as her eyes fluttered and she plopped down on the couch, obviously feeling dizzy.

Marshall's hair looked blonder, and Ava assumed he'd dyed it again, since she was aware he used peroxide every few weeks. It looked dried, yet wetness ran along his forehead. Sweat, maybe? So what had he been doing? Ava asked exactly that.

Marshall bit his lip. "Well, I woke up and Grace was gone. I figured there'd be a note somewhere, so I got a soda and then started looking for it. Of course, I saw your note, and was like, whatever. Then I saw hers, and I got pissed. So, y'know, I took a few pills, and dyed my hair, and then I tripped. So I was on the ground, and I'm by the couch, and I see a shit load of dust and shit under it, but I also see a tape. I pull it out, and, what-do-y'know, it's this porn tape that I loved but lost. It went under the cushions, but then the movie ripped through a hole in the fabric and it fell to the ground, y'know? So I watched the tape and was jacking off to it when you came home."

Ava frowned. What the fuck? Then she noticed how high he obviously was and how swollen his crotch area looked. Shit, he even had a wearing-off boner! Ava laughed out loud at this, and Marshall gave a low growl. "So what were you doing, Ava?"

"Watching a movie with a friend. 8 Mile, actually. Good film." Ava gestured to Marcy's slumped body on the couch, and Marshall seemed to notice her for the first time.

"Oh, shit! She looks fucked up. What's wrong with her?"

"She likes yo' ass. For whatever reason."

Marshall grinned and his eyes fluttered. "If she wanna fuck, we can do that."

"If you get another underage bitch pregnant, that's it. Your ass is gonna go to jail."

"She's underage?" he asked, but his voice didn't sound concerned, and his eyes were barely open.