Careless [BTS Jin]

Jin barged into your room, hands fully occupied by rolls of bandages of different widths, a first aid kit and a bag full of your favourite snacks, panic and worry plastered over his face.

"What are you—"

"YAH!" He yelled, cutting you off. "Hoseok told me what happened during practice earlier on." He set all the items down on the table next to your bed and knelt down beside you. "Show me."

You pulled the blanket up a little bit more, hiding your body under it. He peeled the sheet off you, revealing your injured leg and you gave him a sheepish smile as he gasped at the sight of the enormous bruise.

"You are so careless! I left you alone for just a day—actually no, less than a day, and you get yourself hurt like this. And you even refused when Hoseok offered to bring you to the clinic! Why didn't you tell me? I told you to inform me first if anything happens, I shouldn't have to hear it from any of my members!" He scolded as if he were your mother, treating your wound with some medicine before wrapping it up with the bandages.

"I'm sorry oppa...but in my defense, it was gravity's fault for making me fall." You said, finally earning a tiny smile from him.

Your stomach growled and he stared at you suspiciously. "Did you forget lunch again?"

"No..." You mumbled and he raised an eyebrow, his gaze still fixed on you. "Okay fine, I did." You sighed, preparing yourself for another session of his nagging, but to your surprise, he simply handed you the bag of snacks without speaking a word.

"Have some of these while I make you lunch." He ruffled your hair. "And don't try to get out of bed by yourself."

You nodded in response, stuffing your face with the snacks to satisfy your stomach while waiting for him. He returned shortly, carrying a tray full of dishes you love. "Thanks, oppa." You smiled before digging in.

He watched you with a slightly sad expression and flickers of fear in his eyes. "Please don't ever scare me like that again." He caressed your leg, making sure not to touch the injured area. "You have no idea how worried I was."

"I'll be more careful from now on." You assured him, locking your pinkie finger with his. "I promise."

"You better be, and take care of your health as well, stop skipping your meals. I need you to be healthy, I can't go on without you." He hugged you gently, planting a kiss on your forehead.

You wrapped your arms around him, returning a kiss on his cheek. "I will, don't worry. But sorry we can't go to that cool new amusement park you've been talking about."

"That's alright." He smiled.

Damn...that beautiful, beautiful smile.

"I already have you here, and some extra food left in the kitchen. What more would I need to make this a perfect date?"