Story Starters - Blood

( this is  a vampire story starter :} )

1754.

The long floor length dress, elegant with a high neckline torn and shredded, was splattered with the spray of blood. The screams of agony echoed throughout the dimly-lit alley, though no one could hear her, i made sure of that. 

It took me some time to find this place, a place where no one would hear her cry out in mercy, a place where no one would see the fangs emerging and pierce the neck of the poor innocents, a place where i knew i would be safe from the outside world.

Her cries for help brought me back into the conscious, and i quickly silenced her with another bite to the throat, this time inhaling the blood- like a man in the desert would water- and felt the life of my victim drain into me filling me with a glow that i couldn't get enough of. Surely i was going to hell, but why not have fun along the way right? 

She was almost dead, the girl. I could feel her life slipping away as i felt many others a night, helping me feed the crave that was my desire ---

BANG. BANG. BANG. BANG. 

I cried out in agony and fell to the ground -releasing my latest meal-  as wood bullets pelted through my chest like hail, ripping through me and piercing my lung, missing my heart. I guess luck was on my side tonight. 

It was the figure of a man. No--- it couldn't be----

"Hello Brother"

I guess the Hunter just became the Hunted.